Roles & Responsibilities of Customer Relations Manager
1. Ensures that customers receive the quickest service possible.
2. Determines a course of action to resolve customer problems
3. Process welcome call and mail to all the new clients timely.
4. Interacts with customers using phone, fax, email, the company website and in person.
5. Give General reminder call to clients regarding payment.
6. Collects customer payments.
7. Issues customer refunds.
8. Takes customer complaints to upper management when necessary.
9. Interacts with vendors.
10. Generates reports for upper management.
11. Maintains database of customers for follow up.
12. Ensures a seamless process flow from the customer’s initial order to the delivery of products and services.
13. Uses social media to help promote the company’s products and services.
14. Reviews customer evaluations in regards to work and looks for areas that need improvement.
15. Inform clients on new product and service offerings as well as special sales and promotions.
16. Analyzes the results of direct mail marketing and email campaigns.
17. Helps develop new products, services and promotions based on customer preferences.
18. Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
19. Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
20. Create online videos, training guides, FAQs, WebEx training sessions etc. to benefit all customers.
21. Responsible for Interaction with Customers on Booking, Quotation and Payment Schedule Preparation.
22. Responsible for Maintaining All Details and Transactions of Customers
23. Responsible for Preparation of Receipt, Payment Sheet updation & Handover of Cheques.
24. Client Services and clearing unbilled data.
25. Responsible for all kind of operational work
26. Responsible for normal clerical duties such as reviewing, emailing and editing of important documents.
27. Schedule regular offline or online meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
28. Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
29. Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs
30. Diagnose the root cause for the customer complaints and determine accountability
31. Discuss customer feedback (positive and negative) in daily sales meeting
32. Other tasks as directed by Directors
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
Automation Anywhere is a global leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), empowering customers to automate end-to-end business processes with software...Apply For This Job
Field Team Management Call allocation to field technical team Responsible for attending calls and providing information as requested by the...Apply For This Job
Success as a food and beverage attendant depends in part on one’s ability to display strong verbal communication, listening, customer...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description Roles and Responsibilities Transportation requests. Cab ordering for employees and record keeping. Seating plan check....Apply For This Job
WE HAVE URGENT HIRING FOR INTERNATIONAL BPO BLENDED VOICE /NON VOICE PROCESS Process – international BPO Voice-NonInterview Mode – Telephonic...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Hi,Openings are with an International MNC for the Profile of Voice Process.Looking for Graduate candidates having minimum...Apply For This Job