We are looking for a data-driven growth marketing manager with at least 1 years of digital marketing experience. The ideal candidate has experience across multiple traction channels: SEM (especially Facebook ads, Google ads, LinkedIn ads, Bing ads, etc), SEO, email marketing, content marketing, creative development, viral loops, affiliate marketing, online conference/webinar and event marketing, and more.
You must have hands-on experience setting up marketing campaigns, writing content, and analyzing results across different marketing channels (webinars, email, content, conferences). You succeeded in hitting your KPIs (sales opportunities or marketing-generated pipeline) to support revenue and growth goals.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
1. You will assist in driving strategy to accelerate growth. Preparing a detailed marketing strategy, competitive analysis, and conversion forecasting.
2. Provide monthly, weekly goals and objectives.
3. In-depth data analysis. You must be able to prepare reports for ad performance, content marketing performance, email marketing performance, cohort analysis, retention analysis. Please submit any management reports that you have prepared.
4. You will increase engagement (DAU/MAU), retention (LTV), and GMV through personalized marketing messaging across the user lifecycle and will spearhead exciting initiatives including building out complex life cycle journeys for new customers on email and our app.
5. Establishing a customer loyalty program. From designing the framework to identifying what success looks like.
6. Ability to work on WordPress
7. Must know how to run email marketing and plan out marketing automation strategies. You will be responsible to creating emails for clients and building out complex workflows.
8. Must be passionate about staying on top of the current trends in marketing, especially growth strategies from thought-leaders.
9. Must have experience in Reporting
The ideal candidate is personable, a self-starter, dependable, result-oriented, and extremely detail-oriented. Preference to those with experience in fintech or B2B SAAS domain.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹20,000.00 – ₹25,000.00 per month
Digital Marketing Experience:
Speak with the employer
Sound knowledge of international sales Excellent communication skills Positive attitude and flexible in shift timings Experience in product sales would...Apply For This Job
Job Responsibilities : 1. Ensure a delightful customer experience at store 2. Acquire new customers 3. Provide post sales- service...Apply For This Job
Overall responsibility of driving business in Bank mapped branches through Allotted Vertical. Cross sell G.I. products to existing/new customers of...Apply For This Job
Product Manager for SailPoint Connectivity is a strategic position responsible for enabling the success of SailPoint Connectivity. The position requires...Apply For This Job
Qualifications SharePoint SAP Project management Microsoft Project Bachelor’s degree Full Job Description TE Connectivity’s Sales & Marketing Support Teams assist...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Data entry Bachelor’s degree Doctoral degree Diploma M.Phil Master’s degree Full Job Description Greetings from US l! We are...Apply For This Job