About the Company:-
Grexter is a technology based platform that provides ready-made rental accommodation for students and working professionals. Through these hostels – called Co-living spaces – Grexter offers fully-furnished sharing rooms to bachelors with the rent inclusive of all amenities and services like Bills, Internet, DTH, Daily housekeeping etc. The highlight of these co-living spaces is the tastefully done common areas like Game room, community kitchen and lounge to promote community living.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 4.8 LPA to 5.4 LPA (Fixed pay: INR 2.4 LPA to 3.0 LPA, Variable: INR 2.4 LPA based on performace)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– The most important part of your role is to proactively ensure that the project is always close to full-occupancy
– Take responsibility for sales, generate leads and conduct property visits to maintain 100% occupancy
– Ensure smooth customer experience during his move-in
– Manage all building operations- Update and share daily reports regarding building operations and maintenance.
– Solve member-related issues- meet with members to resolve issues, process move in’s /move out’s and respond to tenant queries and requests.
– Ensure overall customer satisfaction and positive ratings for the building
– Customer service, operations and sales experience would be a plus!
– Must have strong oral and written communication skills in English. Bonus points for knowledge of local languages.
– Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills.
– Demonstrate integrity, flexibility, accountability and ethics
– Flexible working hours
– No dress code
– Lots of fun filled community events
– Written Test
– Multiple face to face
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.Tech./M.E., MBA
Full Job Description ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES develop the code. Develop, write and implement software programming applications following established architecture...Apply For This Job
Qualifications React AJAX Leadership REST Angular Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description Company Description With the industry’s #1...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server OOP React Entity Framework Git Bachelor’s degree Diploma Full Job DescriptionEquisoft, a leading global provider of...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Responsibilities for Technical Support: Complete detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them,...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description Designation : L1 Support Engineer Department : IT Infra Minimum Qualification : Diploma / BSC...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills OOP Application development Kafka J2EE Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionOur Team We are building a new loans...Apply For This Job