About The Company:
GrapeCity has been in the software business for over 30 years. Our corporate headquarters are located in Sendai, Japan, with operations spanning throughout the United States and Asia. As a privately held corporation with an annual turnover of over 100 million dollars, we are consistently profitable, employing more than 1200 employees worldwide. We have a reputation for being highly ethical, reliable and have a track record for quickly turning innovative ideas for software solutions into highly successful products. Our streamlined approach helps our clients conserve capital while reducing time to market.
GrapeCity has been part of the Microsoft Early Adopter Partnership since the early 1980s and we are both a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and a Preferred Solution Provider. Our close relationship with Microsoft gives us the experience and insight to fully leverage Microsoft’s .NET and Office frameworks in order to create optimal solutions for our clients-solutions that are cutting edge, highly reliable, and maintainable.
Job Location: Noida
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech (CS/IT)
Target Batch: 2020
Salary: INR 3.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Post Completion of their graduation
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Manage and maintain relationships with developers (including existing as well as potential customers), fostering interest and providing product support to developer communities.
– Write code samples and build sample applications to help developers (including existing as well as potential customers) learn how to use our products.
– Assist developers in learning about our newest products and encourage their use of our beta programs.
– Learn complex technical information and communicate it in a readable, concise, and accurate manner.
– Relay feedback from developers to product managers in order to improve developer products Debug code to do cause analysis.
– Build internal and open‐source code libraries Requirements
– MCA/M.Sc.IT/B‐tech (IT/CS) with 60% or above throughout academics.
Skill Set Required:
– Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Good analytical and logical skills.
– Excellent trouble shooting and problem‐solving attitude.
– Programming knowledge.
– C#.NET, ASP.NET/MVC
– .NET Core, Blazor
– XAML, Xamarin
– Azure, SQL Server
Last Date To Apply: 25/02/2020
– Face To Face Round
– Technical Round