1. Understand business requirements and create job description in Client format.
2. Post jobs in Job portals and Track candidates.
3. Build resume database from all possible sources.(portals, social media, friends and family, referrals, partners, search engines,etc.)
4. Screen profiles based on requirements.(Technical screening, HR screening, Salary negotiation, submission template, Work authorization documents)
5. Work with Employers and ensure RTR is procured for all candidates.
6. Submit resumes in Client format and do periodic followups.
7. Proactively work with client partners and gather requriements/forecast.
8. Coordinate with clients and candidates in scheduling interviews/onboarding.
9. Devise referal campaigns and advertisements to attract candidates from marketplace.
10. Stay connected with Agency forums and contact in Ensuring Fulfillment on time.(TAT- Turn around Time)
11. Prepare periodic client/ internal reports
12. Standardize templates for Resumes, Trackers, Reports, etc.
13. Participate in other administrative/BD/Management duties assigned.
14. Candidate need to have experience in US Contract staffing. Should have worked on Hiring C2C/1099/W2 Contracts
15. Bench Sales experience would be a plus
16. Experience in LinkedIn, DICE, Indeed
17. Work Timings IST 3 pm to 11 pm