• Technology Evangelist (Business Development Executive – Cloud and Managed Services)
• Technical Engineer (Trainee)
Job Location: Chennai
Degree and Target Batch: B.E./B.Tech pass-outs from 2020 batch
• 10th and 12th – 70% and above
• B.E./B.Tech – 80%/8 CGPA and above
• No active backlogs
Preferred Candidate Location: Chennai
Interview Locations: Madurai, Pondichery, Coimbatore/Salem and Chennai
• Best 10 candidates will be eligible for paid Internship for 6 months ( It will be decided by Futurenet Technologies)
• Other candidates will be given offer without Internship training, were they have to come office monthly once for 6 months. Final selection will be after 6 months based on their performance
Joining: Immediate or upon completion of graduation
Job Description: Technology Evangelist (Business Development Executive – Cloud and Managed Services)
Area of Work: Cloud, AI/DL
Key Skills: Business Development, Sales Strategy, Cold Calling, Appointment Scheduling, Solution Selling
Key Responsibility/Sales Skills:
• Experience in Solution selling for Products like AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Platforms and Managed Services
• Experience in Technology Transformation, Digital Transformation and Cloud Strategy shall be added advantage
• Understand customer needs and induce the same in cloud requirements
• Should have experience working as Cloud Partner
• Identifies and implements innovative business development and sales strategies to increase company profitability by fully leveraging product/service offerings of Company’s horizontal and vertical markets.
• Lead identification through research, networking and cold calling and leveraging the use of social media.
• Would be responsible for end to end sales for Cloud and Managed Services. An Individual contributor.
• Generate a sales pipeline and meet monthly sales targets.
• Deliver powerful presentations and an unforgettable impact and a customized proposal.
• Develop custom investment proposals for interested prospects while working in conjunction with Cloud sales and solutions team.
• Manage customer relationships to procure repeat business and life-time references.
• Ensure continued customer satisfaction levels and develop Future image as a trustworthy, capable and a reliable technology partner.
• Gathers and maintains pipeline metrics to enable the business to measure progress against targets.
• Uses corporate tools to manage the pipeline, metrics, and forecasts and drive business intelligence.
• Timely Proposal sending, Invoicing follow up, collections till payment realization.
• Looking for Dynamic, Result oriented, and Self-motivated Professional with 2 to 5 years of industry experience
• Communication skills, Effectively collaborate with stakeholders, Customers and Partners/Vendors in a Service Delivery environment
• Able to thrive in rapid environment and adopt new technology fast.
• Participate in business meetings with various stake holders
Geography to handle: India, International
Educational Requirements: B.E./B.Tech with EC, CS, IT, EEE & other related fields and MBA
Internship Duration: 6 Months
Annual Compensation: Rs.3,60,000/- plus 20% Yearly variable (variable will be given based on their KRA) on successful completion of internship
• Remuneration during Internship: Rs.15000/- per month
Job Description: Technical Engineer (Trainee)
Area of Work: Cloud, AI/DL, Virtualization, Linux, Tools, Python, System Analyst, DBA
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitoring, Reporting (Infra / Project), Learning, Documentation and Escalation
• Basic analysis and resolution based on SOP, Responding to customer query, ticket analysis and assignment
• Co-ordination and ensuring call and ticket closure
• Ability to learn new technologies
• Good communication
• Interpersonal skill (Team work)
• Added advantage if you have completed the CCNA course
Educational Requirements: B.E./B.Tech with CS, IT and other related fields
Internship Duration: 6 Months
Annual Compensation: Rs.3,00,000/- plus 10% Yearly variable (variable will be given based on their KRA) on successful completion of internship
• Remuneration during Internship: Rs.10000/- per month
Selection Process (common for both profiles):
• Resume Shortlisting
• Aptitude Test
• Group Discussion
• HR Interview
• CEO Interview
Full Job Description ABOUT TEMENOS We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking...Apply For This Job
Qualifications AI C Hadoop Sales Natural language processing Full Job DescriptionAt least 10+ years of experience in IT and at...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description 480901BR Why Kyndryl We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Software deployment Jira Node.js DB2 APIs Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionOverview: Leading AI-driven Global Supply Chain Solutions...Apply For This Job
Welcome to AMCAT chat centre AMCAT is India’s largest employability test. Taking AMCAT can open up multiple job opportunities for...Apply For This Job