About The Company:
We are award-winning partners delivering consulting, BMC Software implementation, BMC-certified staff and a 24×7 BMC support desk. We specialise in complex implementations and working in secure environments. With global offices, we offer the best services, expertise and support to maximise the returns on your investment with BMC.
Job Location: Indore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Target Batch Passouts: 2019-20
Salary: During Training Period: INR 3 LPA
After Training Period: INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Fusion India (part of Fusion GBS group) is looking for a Fresher to work with us on a full-time basis based in our Indore office.
– Fusion GBS is the UK’s largest BMC Remedy partner and leading BSM solutions partner.
– An ideal candidate will be highly-motivated student from Information Technology or Engineering degree courses.
– As a Junior IT Consultant, you will focus on your personal competencies, getting trained on some of the BMC products such as BMC Remedy ITSM, BMC Atrium Orchestrator, BMC Discovery, etc.
– You will get a chance to collaborate on assignments with other experienced Fusion associates and subject matter experts.
Skill Set Required:
– Proven ability to work in a pressurised environment
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Work closely with other associates in a collaborative team environment, providing and sharing information and ideas
– Use your critical thinking skills to tackle tough problems in an innovative way
– Having completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science or a related field of study.
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
– Enthusiastic and motivated with a positive attitude and ability to learn quickly
– Online Test
– Video Call Interview on ‘Skype for Business’
Full Job Description Job Description Urgent Requirement For business developer freshers & experienced (Online Bidder) Skills Required. Generate business via...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description You must be proficient in: · Daily monitoring of operational tasks: hardware checks, software updates, report, IT...Apply For This Job
CANDIDATES MUST BE HAVE KNOWLEDGE :- 1. GOOD KNOWLEDGE OF NETWORKING. 2. FAMILIER WITH MANAGE SWITCH, FIREWALL. 3. MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux OS Kernels Embedded software PowerShell ServiceNow Full Job DescriptionAdvisor, IT Infrastructure The ability to drive human progress through...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description ABOUT TEMENOS We’re passionate about helping banks to perform better, so we solely focus on creating banking...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Web services Test-driven development Communication skills NoSQL JDBC Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Summary Experience: 6 –...Apply For This Job