About The Company:
We are award-winning partners delivering consulting, BMC Software implementation, BMC-certified staff and a 24×7 BMC support desk. We specialise in complex implementations and working in secure environments. With global offices, we offer the best services, expertise and support to maximise the returns on your investment with BMC.
Job Location: Indore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Target Batch Passouts: 2019-20
Salary: During Training Period: INR 3 LPA
After Training Period: INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Fusion India (part of Fusion GBS group) is looking for a Fresher to work with us on a full-time basis based in our Indore office.
– Fusion GBS is the UK’s largest BMC Remedy partner and leading BSM solutions partner.
– An ideal candidate will be highly-motivated student from Information Technology or Engineering degree courses.
– As a Junior IT Consultant, you will focus on your personal competencies, getting trained on some of the BMC products such as BMC Remedy ITSM, BMC Atrium Orchestrator, BMC Discovery, etc.
– You will get a chance to collaborate on assignments with other experienced Fusion associates and subject matter experts.
Skill Set Required:
– Proven ability to work in a pressurised environment
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Work closely with other associates in a collaborative team environment, providing and sharing information and ideas
– Use your critical thinking skills to tackle tough problems in an innovative way
– Having completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree (or equivalent) in computer science or a related field of study.
– Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
– Enthusiastic and motivated with a positive attitude and ability to learn quickly
– Online Test
– Video Call Interview on ‘Skype for Business’
Qualifications PHP React MailChimp MySQL WordPress Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionQualification: B. Tech. (CE/CS/IT) / BCAKey skills: WordPress, WooCommerce, PHP,...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Who are we? Equinix is the world’s digital infrastructure company, operating 210 data centers across the globe...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description The QA Analyst II is an experienced test engineer w/ strong technical skills & business knowledge to...Apply For This Job
Qualifications AI Application development .NET PL/SQL Microsoft Word Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionRoles and Responsibilities Ability to manage cross technologies/multiple...Apply For This Job
About The Company:FlickZee is an online content guide for streaming services. We help users find what movie or tv show...Apply For This Job