We are looking for 0 to 1 year experienced technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the technical support trainee position.
– Provide exceptional customer service while responding to phone, e-mail and online requests for technical support.
– Track and monitor all support cases to ensure timely resolution and follow-up.
– Clearly identify, document, and find solutions for customer issues and product problems.
– Identify hardware and software solutions.
– Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
– Managing multiple cases at one time.
– Testing and evaluating new technologies.
– Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment’s.
– Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
– Ensure all issues are properly logged
– Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
– Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
– Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Good written and verbal communication.
– Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
Job Type – Full time
Job Type: Regular / Permanent
Speak with the employer