Extramarks provides learning solutions to students of the K-12 segment. It’s learning App has become extremely popular amongst students in India and abroad. Premier schools in India are already using Extramarks learning solutions to deliver education to students.
Extramarks also prepares students for entrance examinations through Learning App and Smart Coaching Centres for IIT-JEE and Medical. These centers provide a perfect blend of expert faculty and digital technology to ensure concept based learning instead of rote learning.
Extramarks Learning App and Learning Tablet have become extremely popular amongst students of K-12 who study at home only with Extramarks.
Offices in: Singapore, India, South Africa, Middle East & Indonesia
Job Locations: Noida
Academic Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech
Eligibility Criteria: Students with Active Backlogs are not eligible.
Language: Hindi, English [Both are mandatory]
Salary Offered: CTC Upto 3.36 LPA
Training Period: 1 month
Probation Period: 6 month
Description: Mentoring needs acumen to engage in subject level discussions and strong academic background. Academic Mentors will be interacting with students from Grade 5 – 12 of various Indian curriculums. Academic mentoring involves handholding of students where personalized guidance is provided to each student towards successful academic performance. This involves assessing the student needs, create an academic profile at the initial stage. Based on the academic profile, the mentors need to create custom schedules for each student. The mentors need to explain the product features, its capability to nurture student’s learning potential leading to enhanced performance.
– Assist mentees in reviewing their progress, skills and achievements to date and update the academic profile on regular basis.
– Keep the parents updated about student performance by sending monthly reports and engage them to support the student.
– Planning, execution and accountability towards student success are the vital qualities needed.
– Able to resolve 90% of the doubts and for cases that need expertise to resolve, they seek the help from Subject Matter Experts.
Sector: Education Sector mainly focusing on K-12 Segments.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Required skill sets:
If you are:
– Academic achievements like, top rank in the Entrance exams, quizzes, competitions will be an added advantage.
– Should be able to handle doubts in all major subjects till class 10.
– Candidates with prior teaching experience (full time or part time) are preferred.
– Excellent English Communication Skills and writing skills.
– Ability to create academic plans, motivate students and track performance.
– Patience, warmth in dealings to interact with students and parent queries
– Extramarks is the place for you where you can enjoy and chart out your professional life.
Rounds Of Interview:
– Profile shortlisting (HR Round)
– Group Discussion
– Written Test (General Maths, General Science and General English)
– Final Interview
Full Job Description Introduction Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description The safety of our candidates and team members is our top priority. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our...Apply For This Job
Qualifications React UX AJAX Node.js Azure Full Job DescriptionWould you like to work with highly motivated engineers delivering Intelligent Cloud...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Introduction As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Communication skills Customer service Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description: Provide 1st level support to our internal...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Not Applicable Qualification: Graduate Clearly undestrand community career lattice and be able to explain the same to...Apply For This Job