ESI Group employs more than 1200 people across the globe and offers a wide range of employment opportunities, mainly in sales, technical support to customers and software development.
At our main development offices located in France, the United States, India and Germany, and also within our subsidiaries worldwide, we are constantly looking for talented and highly-motivated individuals to join our company.
Working at ESI Group is an exciting and rewarding experience. You will find yourself in a highly innovative and challenging international work environment, using the latest technologies, and pushing yourself to new limits.
Profile Offered: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: 5.5 CTC for B Tech and 6.5 for M Tech.
Experience: Fresher’s / 0-6months
Course Specialization: B.Tech, M.S/M.Tech/M.E degree in Computer Science Engineering /Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Aerospace Engineering / related branch.
Batch: 2019, 2020.
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka.
• Online Assessment.
• Technical Round.
• Managerial Round.
• HR Round
• Associate software engineer is a professional who will be responsible to support and provide services related to software programming/ validation.
• You will require to work with a team to design, develop, implement and execute programs in a view to provide quality assurance of the products based on the requirement.
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
• Good analysis and communication skills.
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech /M.E /M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering /Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Science and Engineering/ Civil / Automobile / Aerospace Engineering with strong computer programming skills
The applicants must have completed their academic program in 2019/2020 and be ready to join ESI by July- Aug 2020.
• On overall marks, the applicant must have scored above 80% in class X and XII board exam and above 75% or 7.5/10 CGPA in M.E/M.Tech/M.S.
Knowledge/ Skills required:
• Strong in C/C++ programming with clear understanding of object-oriented concept
• Knowledge of CAE/CAD domain would be additional advantage
• Passion and aptitude for Software Development and Virtual Product Engineering with strong computer programming skills.
• Knowledge on Quality Assurance Product.
Interview Location: Bangalore, Karnataka.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
Qualifications Sales ServiceNow Leadership Communication skills Organizational skills Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionCareer Growth Global MNC About Our...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux C C++ JUnit Jira Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionLocation: Bangalore, IndiaType of Employee: Full TimeVocera delivers...Apply For This Job
Qualifications OOP React T-SQL Product development Test-driven development Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionAbout the Position This is a...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description Ensures the efficient planning, provisioning, installation/configuration, maintenance, and/or operations of the hardware and software infrastructure...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Description About the company: Location: – Gurgaon Team Strength: 35 people. About the Company: Smartcall , one...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Business analysis Analysis skills OOP Maven Jenkins Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAs a member of our Software Engineering Group,...Apply For This Job