· Managing PPC campaigns, monitoring reports, and ROI.
· Writing SEO copy for the website.
· Measuring the performance of campaigns through web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.).
· Managing and updating social media platforms.
· Keeping up-to-date with trends in social media.
· Creating innovative content.
· Overseeing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
Digital Marketing Executive Requirements:
· Marketing or Communications related degree.
· Proven working experience as an Online Marketing Executive.
· Broad experience with SEO and PPC.
· Understanding of digital marketing concepts.
· Knowledge of web analytics tools.
· Content and creative writing skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Pay: ₹8,000.00 – ₹10,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer
Please Note : – We are US based company, Candidates who are interested to work in Night Shift are welcome....Apply For This Job
Posted 05-04-2021 Service line Advisory Segment Role type Full-time Location(s) Hyderabad – Telangana – India WEB CONTENT AUTHOR The Web...Apply For This Job
About the company: We are a one-stop-shop solution for a company’s social presence. We empower brands to go above and...Apply For This Job
Main Responsibilities Administer search engine programs(XML sitemaps, Google analytics, webmaster tools, Google, search console, and keyword tools) for purposes of...Apply For This Job
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and...Apply For This Job
About the company: We provide designing & development services for a website, web application, mobile application of all kinds. We...Apply For This Job