About the Company:
We are building a multifaceted platform comprising of applications such as mobility and cloud based, realtime and predictive analytics, domain knowledge experts, all of which are focused for optimization of end users’ power and energy networks wrt reliability, efficiency, safety and compliance.
We bring to the table a strong domain knowledge in the power and energy domains spanning a combined experience of > 6 decades between just the co-founders and along with a network of experienced professionals to aid in knowledge delivery for different verticals.
Our only uncompromisable is our ethics and integrity towards all our stakeholders and remains the guiding force for our value systems and our company culture.
Job location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech(EE/EEE/ECE) / ME/M.Tech
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA to INR 3.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
This is a position which will assist in preparation / upgradation of various engineering
software/hardware tools in the Power/Energy domain
– Interpret standards/regulations in electrical domain and integrate in various tools as
– Identify various inputs for tool computations, masters and their conditions
– Develop/enhance existing frameworks/templates for application development
– Research on various domain specific tools (software/hardware) available and their
possible integrations with existing platform
– Assist/Prepare excel/R/Matlab/other programming modules for computations of various
electrical engineering/energy management services
– Prepare UAT cases / conduct UAT on computation modules
– Assimilate multiple small computational modules into self-sustainable programs
– Adapt the modules for integration into overall software platform
– Develop/Integrate advanced analytics to derive meaningful insights
– Work on existing data sets to identify patterns / insights to upgrade computations
– Identify / work on opportunities for Machine Learning/Data analytics to be integrated in
existing / future tools
– Ineract/Work with other cross functional teams (internal/external) to support as required
– Conduct field visits necessary for data collection to augment tool preparation
– Assist in providing domain content for preparation of various collaterals for application
– Work on other duties as assigned
Domain and Technical Skills:
– Computer skills in advanced spreadsheet functions, programming are essential
– Proficient with Matlab/R and other statistical software packages
– Fundamentals of electrical engineering to be sound
– Strong analytical and mathematical skills, judgement and problem solving
– Communicating effectively using different media as appropriate for the needs of the
– Follow stringent project deadlines
– Active Listening & Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both
current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
– Personal integrity Trustworthy and not willing to compromise standards/reputation
– Self Motivated – Imperative to be able to work independently as well as in a team
– X – Factor — Most importantly persons who are interested in working in multi-disciplinary
areas with faster adaptation cycles and high learning curves, and with a hunger for
innovation and passion for creating something pathbreaking are needed.
– Aptitude Test
– Face to Face
Full Job Description Role Proficiency: Under minimal supervision responsible for closure of tickets generation and maintenance of reports and providing...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Posting Date Jan 07, 2022 Job Number 22002638 Job Category Information Technology Location Sheraton Grand Bengaluru Whitefield...Apply For This Job
Qualifications .NET ERP systems SQL Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionERP Software Implementation Engineer required for CRM / Focus ERP Implementation...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Roles and Responsibilities VBA Developer, Macros Desired Candidate Profile Perks and Benefits Industry: IT Services & Consulting...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Company : Worley Primary Location : IND-GJ-Vadodara Job : Structural Schedule : Full-time Employment Type : Employee...Apply For This Job