About the Company:-
With over 5000+ careers transformed and over 250+ Hiring Partners hiring from edWisor. We are India’s first platform to offer ‘Guaranteed Interviews’. edWisor started in 2015 with a vision to transform professional career of millions of students and professionals who are struggling achieve their Dream Career. We have created a unique ecosystem of combination of ed-tech and HR-tech platform. edWisor provides complete job-skills in technologies as per industry standards required for trending career paths such as Data Scientist, MEAN Stack Developer, etc. At the same time helping tech and software companies in their hiring by providing them a pool of skilled candidates to hire. Thus providing an end to end solution to the skill and employability problem faced by industry and students/professionals.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training Period: 6 months
(Stipend of INR 15000 during training)
Salary: INR 4 LPA (post training)
Fixed – 3 LPA + Performance Pay* – 1 LPA
(*to be disbursed monthly based on achievement of monthly revenue.)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Prospecting outbound/inbound leads on call for company offerings
– Converting monthly acquisition targets
– Providing customer feedback to product and technology teams
– Provide inputs to reporting manager on pitch standardization
– Take up managerial responsibilities in 6-12 months to get promoted as BDM
– Should be self-motivated candidate.
– Extremely strong execution and social skills to join our team.
– The Business Development Executive will directly report to the Business Development Manager
and will be responsible for driving the sales in B2C channel.
– This is a high-engagement role and thus requires a candidate who is dedicated, and passionate
about their responsibilities.
Last date to apply: 13 December 2018
– GD (if Required)
– HR Round
– Sales Interview Round
Overview: Precisely is a global leader in data integrity, providing accuracy and consistency in data for 12,000 customers in more...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Role: Engineer Software Quality Engineer Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Software development Test automation Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionIT Principal Software Engineer The Software Engineering team delivers next-generation software...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Position Description: JD details are below – Experience : 6-12 years JD : Manages and accounts for...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Introduction As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Title Specialist I – QA/QE – Research Job Description In this role, you have the opportunity...Apply For This Job