About the Company:
We are one of the world’s leading data-driven upskilling/learning platforms for working professionals.We offer instructor-led courses supported by online resources, along with 24×7 on-demand support. What makes us different from all the others out there? Nothing… Just that we have the highest course completion rates of all time. Which means, every time you put your hard earned money down to sign up for a course, chances are this time you will actually complete it! Which is huge.Our mission is simple: It is to make sure that no student who comes to us leaves without learning.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Fresher
Target Batch: 2018-2019
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Internship Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Internship Period Stipend: INR 9000/- Month
After Intership Period: INR 2.43 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Any software technologies, practice and processes.
– Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies like. (Big Data, NoSQL, Mobile, Social, Cloud, Analytics’ etc.,)
– Passion to research/analyses and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
– Innovate and transform complex topics/explanations to simple to follow methods/models
– Engage with a broad technical audience & Help them solve their code/theoretical problems
– Solve Technical queries asked by the Learners
– Develop solutions to the commonly faced problems by Learners in terms of code, step by step guides
– Develop expertise in the assigned technology and develop multiple course projects
Skills Set Required:
– Excellent programming skills.
– Preferred knowledge of the technologies like JAVA, Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop / R / Cloud / Spark
– Strong commitment to exceptional customer experience
– Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
– Proficient in general computer management, Microsoft Excel, Word, Google spreadsheets
This is a global role where customers are spread across geography/time zones. We operate in Morning,Afternoon and Night shifts. The concerned individuals should be motivated/flexible enough to work in US/Europe day time i.e. ready to work in the assigned shift ( it will remain fixed).
Pre-requisites (must haves):
– Laptop or desktop, Mobile phone
– High speed Unlimited Broadband internet connection at home
– Must commit to work minimum 40 hours per week
– Maintaining work decorum, discipline as per edureka WFH guidelines
– Being available for communication throughout the day
– Shift allowance ( as applicable)
– Insurance cover
– Provident fund
– Certificate, Letter of recommendation, Final selection @edureka for top candidates
Note: Those who’ve attended the interview in the last 3 month are not eligible.
– Assignment Test
– HR Rounds
Qualifications Time management AI Git AJAX Node.js Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionGreater Noida, Noida, Greater Noida West Job Description Responsibilities...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Chat with Recruiter Dotnet Developer 31 December 2021 2 – 7 Year Pune 0 (p/m) Flexible KEYWORDS...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills C Hadoop Test management tools C++ Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionEssential Functions – As a Senior Software...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Git Software deployment .NET Communication skills Full Job DescriptionJob Overview : As a Developer, you are...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description From 3 to 7 year(s) of experience ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter Mumbai Job Description Roles and...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description The successful candidate will work with Intel IoTG/HSPE/Software and Systems Group to design / develop/validate...Apply For This Job