About the Company:
Edureka is a live and interactive e-learning platform that is revolutionizing professional online education.Edureka offers instructor-led courses supported by online resources, along with 24/7 on-demand support.It gives professionals the flexibility to learn at their own time and location, even from their mobile devices.Edureka also provides real-life project scenarios designed and evaluated by industry experts.
Job location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/M.Sc(CS/IT)
Internship Period: 3-6 Months
– Stipend during Internship: INR 15,000 per month
– Salary Post Internship: INR 3 LPA to INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance during the internship and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– 0-1 Year experience in any software technologies, practice and processes.
– Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies like. (BigData, NoSQL, Mobile, Social, Cloud, Analytic’s etc.)
– Passion to research/analyse and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms.
– Innovate and transform complex topics/explanations to simple to follow methods/models.
– Engage with broad technical audience & Help them solve their code/theoretical problems.
– Solve Technical queries asked by the Learners
– Develop solutions to the commonly faced problems by Learners in terms of code, step by step guides.
– Develop expertise in the assigned technology and develop multiple course projects
– This is a SHIFT job. 15 days rotational shift.
– Excellent Programming Skills.
– Excellent Verbal & Communication Skills.
– Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills.
– Preferable Knowledge On Any Technology (Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop / R / Cloud / Spark )
– Preferable Knowledge On Linux & Cloud (AWS)
– Excellent written & spoken English skills
Working hours: Shift based, US/UK shifts (15 days rotational shift)
Additional benefits (over and above CTC): Night shift allowance
– Aptitude Test
– Face to Face
About the company:Aigilx Health is a leader in HIE space and is working cutting edge technology solutions including Data Aggregation...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Communication skills Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionThe Architecture Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux Hadoop SSH PowerShell TCP/IP Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionVIAVI (NASDAQ: VIAV) has a 90+ year history of technical...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server SSIS DevOps Power BI Informatica Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionData Transformation (Alteryx and data...Apply For This Job
Basic Information Country India State Maharashtra City Pune Date Published 21-Jun-2022 Job ID 34335 Travel Amount up to 10% Description...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Skill Set: SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT Total Experience: 3.00 to 15.00 Years Job Post Date: 03/11/2021 Job Expiry...Apply For This Job