About The Company:
Edureka is a global e-learning platform for live, instructor-led training in trending technologies. They offer short term courses supported by online resources, along with 24×7 lifetime support. Edureka has an unwavering commitment to help working professionals keep up with changing technologies. With an existing learner community of 750,000 in more than 100 countries, Edureka’s vision is to make learning easy, interesting, affordable and accessible to millions of learners across the globe.
Job Location: Bangalore
Internship Duration: 3 Months to 6 Months
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post Graduate
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Salary: INR 15000 Per Month
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– You will have to reach out to an email database of writers and capture their interest to write for Edureka blog and community.
– You will call writers who have expressed interest in writing for Edureka and vet them for their tech writing skills.
– These writers have to be onboarded by sharing a bunch of topics relevant to their skills. You will have to make the writer understand their role and kind of content we are looking for.
– You will be the point of contact for external authors and should help them out solving any blockers and concerns they are facing in writing content.
– You have to communicate feedback given by the content team to the writer and make sure the writer has incorporated the suggestions.
– You will own the pipeline right from the writer onboarding to getting the article published on our blog and getting the writer paid.
– Fluent in English both verbal and oral
– Should be able to understand technology and programming.
– Should be a people person and proactive in communication
– A professional profile and author bio below each article with links pointing to our projects and professional networks.
– Certificate of internship completion.
– Face to Face Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
Posted Date : 18 Aug 2021 Function/Business Area : IT & Systems Location : Navi Mumbai...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Agile System testing SDLC Full Job DescriptionActive participation in testing cycle of the software development lifecycle...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Human resources OOP React .NET Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionWould you like to be part...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Role Proficiency: Lead solution/application architecture for medium to large engagement. Outcomes: Deliver technically sound projects across one...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Web services JBoss Scripting XML J2EE Full Job DescriptionAs the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Line of Service Advisory Industry/Sector Not Applicable Specialism Operations Management Level Associate Job Description & Summary A...Apply For This Job