About The Company:
Cloudaeon provides artificial intelligence-based solutions to help retailers and logistics customers in planning and forecasting, help protect margin, unlock sales, and cut wastage. With more than 15 years of retail and logistics expertise, our company’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform generates advanced analytical insights and real-time decisions that drive action throughout the organisation, including operations, finance, marketing, and operations. Cloudaeon provides fully managed Cloud and Big Data services and automated DevOps orchestration.
Cloudaeon is focused on one thing – solving businessess problems and finding opportunities by helping people see and understand data. Organisations everywhere across all industries are facing challenges to humanise their data. With Cloudaeon, our clients are solving their business problems and finding new opportunities which were never discovered before. Its performance-improvement solutions yield measurable results with significant return on investment among retail store and inventory functions. Cloudaeon has partnered with some of the leading Retail and logistics businesses.
Job Location: Pune
Desired Experience: 0-1 year
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/MSc/BSc(CS/IT)
Target Batch: 2018-2019
Training/Probation Period: 3 months
Salary: During Internship: INR 10,000 – INR 20,000 Per Month
Post Internship: INR 3 LPA – INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Note: After successful completion of Internship, Permanent post will be offered
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Should be responsible for setup and support Cloud services Adapt With Latest Cloud trends and technologies AWS/Azure or GCP
– Strong Linux skills, proficient in one of programming language Python/Java/.Net
– Will be sole responsible for configuring and optimising servers Setting of CI/CD tools and implementing build, deployment pipelines Sole Owner to Deploy New Releases to Appropriate Servers
Skill Set Required:
– Should have strong knowledge in Operating System (Linux) And Networking Concepts.
– Should be strong with analytics and problem solving skills.
– Should have good inter-personal communication skills.
– Knowledge on Web Technologies, Cloud Based Design, Any Scripting Language would be plus.
– Contribution to Open Source will be a great advantage.
– Working knowledge of database environment , utilities and SQL.
– Should have good scores in AMCAT.
– Technical Round
– Face To Face Round