About DrinkPrime: –
DrinkPrime is a subscription-based drinking water solution that began as a response to the unreliable supply of safe drinking water across Urban India. Over time we have evolved into an organisation that is driven by a singular mission, to change the way people think about the water they drink. Through our subscription-based model, we provide customers with water purifiers that use integrated technology to help them monitor the quality of the water they consume every day.
At DrinkPrime, we are on a mission to make safe drinking water accessible and affordable to every resident in India. We are backed by Tier 1 VCs like Seqouia and Omidiyar and many prominent angels. They believe in the vision, mission and the team of DrinkPrime. With our tech first approach, we are taking up this audacious mission and believe in solving it. Be a part of history and join us. We can solve this problem together. More information about us and our work can be found at www.drinkprime.in
Roles & Responsibilities: –
1. Plans and executes all web, SEO/SEM, database marketing, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
2. Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
3. Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
4. Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
5. Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
6. Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests.
7. Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
8. Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
9. Identifies critical conversion points and drop off points and optimizes user funnels.
10. Collaborates with agencies and other vendor partners.
11. Evaluates emerging technologies.
12. Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Skills & Qualification: –
1. 3-4 years hands on experience in an SEO related role
2. Knowledge of SEO Optimization, SEM Campaign and Social Media management
3. Managing content, Blogs day to day SEO optimization, Keyword research, Market Research, Competitor Analysis, Campaign Management, Social profile management
4. Knowledge of Excel
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
6. Comfortable analysing high volumes of data on a daily basis
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹400,000.00 – ₹600,000.00 per year
Responsibilities Responsible for all search engine optimization and paid online marketing responsibilities. (Google AdWords & SEO) Work with in-house and...Apply For This Job
[Important] When you apply, you will be required to take a 10-minute English writing quiz. This assessment is mandatory. Smemark...Apply For This Job
Hungry to have a great career over the internet?, Webilok IT Services looking for Digital Marketing Executive – SEO Jobs...Apply For This Job
ViralChilly, one of the best startups of Jaipur is looking for Junior Content Editor, who can Do you Loves F.R.I.E.N.D.S,...Apply For This Job
carrying out keyword research using software such as Moz to optimise web content tracking metrics such as organic traffic, conversion...Apply For This Job
Responsibilities Develop and manage (planning, execution and reporting) digital marketing campaigns Manage organization’s website Work on SEO of the website...Apply For This Job