1. Imparting Hospitality course training to the aspirants
2. Counselling of aspirants and their family.
3. Support the center in conducting assessments of the aspirants.
4. Generate Placement leads from the industry
5. Networking with guest lecturers / industry, to arrange field visits.
6. Handholding aspirants at the work place (for a short duration) after placement.
7. Supports centre team in the day-to-day activity.
Job Types: Full-time, Fresher, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer+91 8791082241