Job Description :
• To enable local sales teams to drive off takes through our Luxury category (JW Red Label & above) by appropriate BTL & TTL activities.
· To enable local sales teams to drive off takes through our Innovation category (new launches) by appropriate BTL & TTL activities.
· Both the above categories are driven through Key Accounts, Premium-on-Premise channels and off-trade – the incumbent will need to work very closely across channels and ensure category growth.
· Needs to understand the ROI behind every activation and control, manage budgets in line with off takes and conversions.
· Would need to have excellent stakeholder management and work closely with ASMs, TLs and KAMs to ensure on-ground follow through of activations.
· Self-motivated and proactive individual who can work un-monitored and under constant pressure of numbers achievement
Ideal for someone with 4-6 years of work experience in hospitality and luxury industry and of handling multiple channels such as Retail, On-premise( Bars and Restaurant ) and 3rd spaces
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :