Whatever good things we build, end up building us. We work with the best companies in the world to build the most innovative and robust solutions.
Who we are?
DemandMatrix is a technology company working in AI, machine learning, and big data space. We help B2B technology marketing, sales, and product management teams bring relevance to their outreach. Our product solves challenging problems for our fortune 500 clients such as Microsoft, DocuSign, Leadspace and many more. With a rapidly growing team of 50+ employees working from India, US and Australia we are looking for passionate individuals who wish to make a great career in the hi-tech industry.
Our vision is to build the best GoToMarket platform . Feel free to read more about us at https://www.demandmatrix.com/
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager to manage organizations’ key projects.
If you are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects you oversee, and thrive when planning projects and working with project teams, we would love to meet you.
Role and responsibilities:
● Coordinate between teams for the flawless execution of projects.
● Client relationship management and client communication with respect to all phases of the project
● Leading a completely remote team, responsible for their training and productivity
● Well versed with Agile methodologies and play the role of scrum master
● Liaison between multi-functional team within the organization
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope.
● Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
● Ensure resource availability and allocation.
● Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
● Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule.
● Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
● Report and escalate to management as needed.
● Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Drive and active contributor to organizational initiatives and goals
Job type – Full-time employment
Job location – Remote, Anywhere in India
Minimum qualification – Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Engineering
Year of experience – 5 to 10 Years
What we offer
We believe in building the people and our people build the company.
Strive for excellence – A workplace where you strive to do better every day.
Build together, Grow together – Team of extremely passionate individuals who are driven by technology, and energized by fun at the workplace.
Integrity and Trust – Our relationships, internal and external, are built on trust. There is always the right thing to do.
Culture – Open culture where everyone is approachable with minimal hierarchy. Say the right thing in the right way.
Remote yet connected – We have adapted to the changing times. We achieve excellence by surpassing geographical barriers.
Work Life Balance – It is all about the quality of time put in and not the amount of time. Benefits are planned with this in mind such as remote working, birthday leave, to name a few.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Knowledge overpowers all other divisions.
● Should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting, and analysis of 4+ years with minimum 3+ years of hands-on development experience
● Proficient in Project management tools such as Jira, MS project plan, Trello, Asana, Version One, MS Office, etc
● Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development, cloud technologies, and web technologies.
● Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
● Good to have an analytics background
● Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector.
PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
There is so much more that we can talk about this role and the workplace. If you are passionate about your career as we are, apply to this opening or apply at our company website. We will reach out to you if your resume fits the role. You will also be assigned to one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you throughout the interview process.
Qualifications 12th Pass Full Job Description Hiring Virtual Distribution Manager For Insurance Process1)Enrollment of POS & FRANCHISEE.2) Scheduling product and...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Bachelor’s degree Full Job Description About the company: Gulabi Dori is a Jaipur based leading destination for ethnic &...Apply For This Job
Job Responsibilty SG Analytics is a leading provider of data-centric research and contextual analytics services globally to companies across BFSI,...Apply For This Job
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER TASC – 55598 Description JOB DESCRIPTION Basic Information Position Title Relationship Manager – TASC Grade As per structure...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Negotiation Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job Description About the company: Flurn is an app first education marketplace with...Apply For This Job
Create Awareness And Develop The Brand. Communicate With Target Customers And Build & Develop Customer Relationships. Help With Marketing Plans,...Apply For This Job