1. Responsible for the ticketing of international tours (U.S. Process)
2. Package calculations and itinerary preparation.
3. Understanding customer requirements.
4. Resolve questions and be able to process all travel inquiries.
5. Booking transportation and hotel reservations.
6. Assisting customers to choose from a variety of travel options.
7. Handling American market.
1. Should have knowledge of international tourist destinations.
2. Travel, tourism and hospitality experience desired.
3. Good communication skills required.
4. Critical thinker and problem solver.
5. Galileo knowledge is mandatory. (Full command)
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 – ₹50,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer+91 9999303030