Job Profile: Lead, Software and Systems (Python)
Job Location: Gurgaon, Sector 65
Salary: Hike on Present CTC (Up to 21 LPA)
Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Working Days: 5 Days a Week + Alternate Saturdays Working
Course Specialization: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/Equivalent
– As Lead, Software and Systems at CRON Systems, you will build, deploy and monitor various services on highly scalable infrastructure.- End to End ownership of various applications and micro services. Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate Software Backend, Frontend and Middleware flow
– Drive good engineering practices within your team.
– Facilitate collaboration between engineers, product owners, and other stakeholders.
– Strategize code deployment and installation
– Strategize and devise Code Test Plans and Quality
– Close coordination with Business Development team/Supervisor to understand the client needs
– Mentor other engineers on the Software team
– Find ways to spread learning across the organization (gives internal talks, write on internal blogs, etc.).
– Challenge yourself to identify and find solutions to complex problems which are varied and only mildly related to once seen before
– Work on improving delivery of service to customers, colleagues and streamline procedures and software policies
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Experience and proficiency with Python2 and Python3, Python Web Framework, Django, Async Programming, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ | Queuing, HTML, CSS, jQuery, ReactJS, AngularJS
– Documentation of code
– You should have a deep understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms and understand how to apply them to design pragmatic solutions.
– You have experience in identifying, debugging and resolving complex production issues.
– Deep understanding of Agile, GitFlow, CRM for supervision of assigned work and adherence to timelines and deliverables
– You have worked with continuous integration, Jenkins, PM2 Supervisor
– Strong communication skills to be able to take charge of product discussion between teams and stakeholders.
– Ability to use this skill to open new channels of communication with technology partners and service providers for integration with our current products in India and abroad
– You should be at ease with research to find best tools, new technologies to solve problems and move away from traditional approach
What’s in it for you?
– Learn from the best – We’re dedicated to constant learning. CRON’s leadership hails from the leagues of tech giants like Google and Qualcomm to prestigious organizations like the Indian Army.
– Opportunity to be bold and apply original thinking – imagine the ideal outcome; be resourceful to make the outcome a reality.
– Be a part of a Revolution – Be curious, ask for help, and demonstrate an ability to grow. Own and learn from mistakes. Bring joy and optimism to work
– Competitive Pay – An industry leading salary, defined by your work not your degrees
Full Job Description Skill Set: NEURAL NETWORK, DEEP LEARNING, MACHINE LEARNING, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, COMPUTER VISION, NLP Total Experience: 7.00 to...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Project management Full Job DescriptionYour field of responsibility GBSS IT is establishing a new team in Pune to support...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Visio Microsoft Excel SharePoint Microsoft Office Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCybersecurity & Technology Controls (CTC) , we...Apply For This Job
About the Organization:Jio promises to shape the future of India by providing end-to-end digital solutions for businesses, institutions and households...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Software deployment UNIX Communication skills Agile Test cases Full Job DescriptionTechnical Skills required: Oracle PL SQL , UNIX, JIRA,...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Our Exciting Opportunity: We are now looking for a Network Engineer that will be responsible for performing...Apply For This Job