Job Designation: Sr./ System Administrator
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.
Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role. You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users.
Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
· Install and configure software and hardware
· Manage network servers and technology tools
· Set up accounts and workstations
· Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
· Troubleshoot issues and outages
· Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
· Upgrade systems with new releases and models
· Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
Experience: 3 to 6years of relevant experience
Salary: Upto 4.80 lpa
Company Profile: Corporate Professionals (CP), a group of dedicated, research-oriented, and skilled professionals is a pioneer in delivering innovative and distinguished corporate business solutions through a unique model of integrated legal and financial consulting services since 2003.
The Group with its focus on serving the clients with utmost efficiency integrates its knowledge and expertise with Information Technology to customize the products and offers path-breaking solutions to meet their business strategies. The Group has expertise in dealing with complicated transactions and has completed more than 10000 assignments of over 1000 Corporate Houses, comprising both domestic and multi-national companies. High Integrity and confidentiality in dealing with clients and assignments undertaken are deeply inculcated in the team.
You may consider visiting our website: www.corporateprofessionals.com to understand our businesses & services.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: Up to ₹500,000.00 per year
Speak with the employer