Position: HR Assistant
Reports to: HR Executive
We are looking for a dynamic HR Assistant who is responsible for coordinating, supervising, and directing all aspects of HR related activities along with some administrative duties.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Answering employee questions.
2. Creating and distributing documents and letters.
3. Providing customer service to organization employees.
4. Serving as a point of contact with benefit vendors/administration.
5. Processing incoming mail.
6. Maintaining computer system by updating and entering data.
7. Setting appointments and arranging meetings.
8. Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets.
9. Participating in recruitment efforts including creating job descriptions.
10. Posting job ads and organizing resumes and job applications.
11. Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process. Screening new candidates.
12. Ensuring background and reference checks are completed.
13. Preparing new employee files. Collecting ID cards and other related information.
14. Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
15. Orienting new employees to the organization.
16. Conducting training for new and existing employees.
17. Processing payroll, which includes ensuring leaves and sick time are tracked in the system.
18. Answering payroll questions. Facilitating resolutions to any payroll errors.
19. Maintaining current HR files and databases.
20. Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
21. Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exit interviews.
22. Performing audits to ensure all required documentation is collected and maintained.
23. Creating and modifying new/existing organization policies.
24. Creating and maintaining staff training material.
25. Assisting the management with drafting letters for internal and external stakeholders.
26. Reporting daily status update to HR Executive.
27. Performing other duties as well as other duties as requested by the management.
1. Bachelor’s degree in any stream is a must. MBA in HR is preferrable.
2. Must be able to communicate i.e., read, write, speak, and listen clearly.
3. Proficient in English and Hindi. Konkani/Marathi is a plus.
4. Ability to respond quickly in a dynamic and changing environment.
5. Must be able to adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner.
6. Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
7. Must be able to prioritize and plan work activities efficiently.
8. Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality.
9. Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback.
10. Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyze information.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹14,000.00 – ₹18,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer
Expected Start Date: 01/07/2022
International BPO Voice Process - HR MANAGERHR MANAGER REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline·...Apply For This Job
Implement and administer employee policiesProvide high-quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issuesSupport the...Apply For This Job
Roles and Responsibilities – Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates; advising managers; and managing relocations and intern...Apply For This Job
Duties and responsibilities include· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy· Manage the recruitment...Apply For This Job
We are looking for an HR Recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and...Apply For This Job
About Accenture: Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience...Apply For This Job