You will work on:
We help many of our clients make sense of their large investments in data – be it building analytics solutions or machine learning applications. You will work on cutting edge cloud native technologies to crunch terabytes of data into meaningful insights.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
Collaborate with Business, Marketing & CRM teams to build tooling & services for integrated CRM products.
You will be responsible for:
– Designing and implementing backend services with high scalability and reliability
– Building key components of a large-scale platform for real-time event processing and batch job processing
– Providing prompt support and solutions for Product, CRM, and Marketing partners
– Working closely with product managers to build technologies to fuel business growth
What you bring (Skills):
– 4+ year of experience in developing backend services
– Programming experience in Golang and Java
– Experience with developing complex software systems scaling to millions of users with production quality deployment, monitoring, and reliability.
Great if you know (Skills):
– T-shaped skills are always preferred – so if you have the passion to work across the full stack spectrum – it is more than welcome.
– Exposure to infrastructure-based skills like Docker, Istio, Kubernetes is a plus
– Experience with developing services using Kakfa, Redis, Cassandra
– Experience with building and maintaining large scale and/or real-time complex data processing pipelines using Flink, Hadoop, Hive, Storm, etc.
Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
Remote working options for the right maturity level
Competitive salary & family benefits
Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are an Data focused organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products in the most efficient, modern and cloud-native way.
Job Type: Full-time
Hello, Greetings from Forret India….!!! We are a placement firm based in India and we have the good exposure in...Apply For This Job
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to...Apply For This Job
11 hours ago Full Job Description Job Title: Software Engineer 2-IT (I6), Hyderabad Dell IT Overview: Dell provides the technology...Apply For This Job
from 2 to 4 year(s) of Experience Gurgaon Job Description Roles and Responsibilities A foundation in computer science, with deep...Apply For This Job
Full-time | Part-time1 hour ago Full Job Description Should have strong knowledge in “Python and Machine Learning”Candidates having knowledge of...Apply For This Job
Full-time3 hours ago Full Job Description Company Description Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in...Apply For This Job