About the company:
We are building people driven community coworking spaces that aims to nurture entrepreneurs, freelancers, creatives, digital nomads and business travelers. We strive to promote the spirit of entrepreneurship and freewill by supporting individuals and organizations in terms of infrastructure, learning, resources, networking, investment and mentoring.As the trend moves from owning to sharing, resources become scarcer and communities start playing a vital role in how businesses are built, there is need for coworking spaces like ours to meet the ever-changing demands of the modern millennial.Ensuring the right mix of internal engagement events and workshops for our members, our Community Animation Programs and Services (CAPS) are carefully curated, designed and disseminated to spread the most relevant knowledge and enable opportunities for networking and collaboration.
Job location: Hyderabad
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Target Batch: 2017-2019
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Salary: INR 3 LPA + Annual Bonus on the basis of Performance.
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation Period: 0-4 Months
Bond: 1 Years
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Getting in touch with prospective clients/companies through various online sources and develop business
Generation, negotiation, and conversion of business leads
– Maintaining a record of all the leads.
– Preparing sales proposal for the main team.
– Replying to customer requests and proposals.
– Provide customer feedback
– Building collaborations, outreach, partnerships and driving value
– Assisting founders in strategy development, appraisal, and execution
– Executing consulting projects and interacting with external clients
– Research, analyze, comprehend and process relevant industry information
Skill Set Required:
Microsoft office, Good communication skills, Good interpersonal skills, Negotiaition skills, Organisational skills and problem solving skills.
– Face To Face
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
Qualifications System design Bachelor’s degree 12th Pass Full Job DescriptionJob Description Summary Systems engineering is a cross-functional engineering discipline centered...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description What we offer Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux Perforce VMWare Customer service Windows Full Job DescriptionRole: Desktop Support Engineer I Location: Pune, India Perforce develops DevOps...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Agile Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionInnovate to solve the world’s most important challenges Join a company that is transforming...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Communication skills Software development Software testing Java Full Job DescriptionProject Description: Architecture is one of the key...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Applies basic knowledge of the job skills and company policies and procedures to complete a variety of...Apply For This Job