About The Company:
CloudRoute Solutions was born when four young folks from grass-root Salesforce Consulting and Implementation came together to create a world-class and highly revered Salesforce Practise.
We are a dedicated Salesforce CRM focussed company with expertise in turning around complex business logic & processes into technical frameworks and solutions. We have amongst ourselves decades of Salesforce experience across all major products like Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, FSL, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Heroku, etc. Over the last couple of years, we have maintained 95% client retention and have won references/recognition from all our clients.
We have implemented Salesforce.com for businesses across 23 countries in 4 continents and have been a preferred Salesforce Consulting & Implementation partner to leading local as well as fast-growing multi-national companies.
Our aim is to be a top-class Salesforce Technical Firm Globally.
Job Location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: 0-2 Year
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Target Batch: 2017-2019
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA- INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are also looking for freshers who are looking to kick start their career in a core technology company and have a keen interest in solution designing and software programming
Skills Set Required:
– Strong programming inclination/background
– Understanding of OOPs concepts
– Should have knowledge of HTML 5
– Practical experience in end to end solution designing
– Experience working on either of the programming language Salesforce,Java,.Net and C/C++
– Demonstrated experience of completing at least one complete SDLC project
– Good Communication Skill and ability to work with teams spread across multinational locations
– Technical Round
– Hr Round