Name of the Organization: Clinikk
Designation: Medical Officer
Work Location: Shivajinagar (Map Location – https://goo.gl/maps/htrfprMrbGfZngPD8)
Clinikk Work timings: 9.30 to 1pm and 4pm to 8.30pm
● We are looking for MBBS qualified doctors based in Bangalore only
● Minimum Experience Needed: 1+ years
● Should be multilingual (Kannada Mandatory)
● Should have a valid KMC registration
● Must have excellent communication skills
● Superb listening skills
● Must have an empathetic attitude towards patient service
● Dedicated to patient safety and quality of healthcare
● Must be Committed to organizations values and vision
Role and Responsibilities
● Must provide in-person clinical consultation and teleconsultation at a primary health centre based in Bangalore.
● Carrying out the diagnosis, treatment based on standard management protocols and guidelines, counselling and also referral, where and when necessary.
● Evaluate patients and provide appropriate medical treatment for various illnesses and injuries.
● Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
● Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
● Collect record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
● Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment and medication.
● Document all patient evaluations, treatments, medications and transactions according to company policies and procedures
● Communicate with patients through Online mode (i.e. e-consultations on voice/video/chat)
● Help in organizing Health Camps at community and corporate level whenever required.
We are dedicated to democratizing healthcare through technology – ensuring families get high-quality healthcare whenever they need it.
Backed by marquee investors like Rajan Anandan, 500 Startups, Times Internet, WEH Ventures, EMVC, First Principles, we are transforming healthcare for Middle India by coupling primary care and comprehensive health insurance into one affordable subscription for the 600-million uninsured in the country.
What is the role of the Medical Team?
At Clinikk, the Medical team is charged with ensuring the quality of care and implementation of care protocols. Our goal is to use upcoming technologies in medical science to create protocol based, standardized care thereby improving the accessibility, affordability and quality of medical care.
We engage with our subscriber’s using telemedicine & physical consultations in our clinics.
We also work closely with product, design & engineering teams to build the core technology to assist in diagnostic evaluation, implementation of protocol-based treatment, screenings, chronic disease care and creating medical awareness in the community.
Requirement of a Dietician on urgent basis for a clinic in Sector 18, Noida Clinic FRESHERS can also apply Responsibilities...Apply For This Job
Staff Nurse- Gynecologist(Female) Job details Salary ₹10,000 – ₹15,000 a month Job Type Full-time Number of hires for this role...Apply For This Job
Job Overview:Roles and Responsibilities: Functional leadership with regional responsibility for delivering data management services to clients and project team. Management...Apply For This Job
1) Manage pharmacy operations, hiring and supervising staff, performing administrative duties, and buying and selling non-pharmaceutical products.2) Review prescriptions to...Apply For This Job
BNYS doctor To handle the clients and branch Experience : 2-3 years Should have a good knowledge in Yoga, Diet,...Apply For This Job
Description Clinical Data Associate II Syneos Health is the only fully integrated biopharmaceutical solutions organization purpose-built to accelerate customer success....Apply For This Job