About the Company:
CLAN means “A large family or group of people who shares the same interest.” and TECH defines “Technology”, and that’s what makes CLANSTECH. It is a service and product based firm. We are looking for some very focused, willing to learn new things and hardworking candidates for our company.
In today’s word, everything is online or going to be online. Information must reach to everyone. We believe in helping people to achieve this.
Irrespective of the size or location of any business, individual, organization (For-profit and Non-Profit), we will help them go online.
Clanstech’s team uses the latest Microsoft technologies to provide distinctive but informative online identity as per the client’s requirements.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 6 Months Internship/Training
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/MCA/M.Tech/Any Diploma
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2019
Salary: INR 1.2 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Training/Probation Period: 6 months
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description: Seeking Jr.Software Developer who is able to code proficiently and Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming using Microsoft Dot Net Framework and should be able to work independently on Microsoft Technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties:
– Participate in requirements analysis
– Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
– Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages(we use C# )
– Test and deploy applications and systems
– Revise, update, refactor and debug code
– Improve existing software
– Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
– Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
A candidate should:
– be adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
– have good interpersonal and communication skills
– keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment
– be able to work on their own or in a team
– be able to work to tight deadlines
– be thorough and precise in their work
– be able to multi-task
– be able to use their initiative.
Skill Set Required:
– ASP.NET MVC,MSSQL Database,C#
– Machine Test
– Technical Round
– HR/PI Round
Full Job Description Gurugram, India Job Description :– Role – Candidate to have the overall responsibility of IT in his/her...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Creo CAD Assembly Microsoft Office Manufacturing Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionMandatory skills and experience required to perform the job...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description What You’ll Do Lead & drive technology design, implementation, execution, and/or optimization for projects/accounts to accelerate customer...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Time management User acceptance testing SAP Agile Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionIntroduction As a Package Consultant at IBM, get...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Communication skills APIs REST Angular Full Job DescriptionMeet Our Team: Pega’s Low Code Application Development team focus...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Summary E2E testing that verifies solution meets business requirements on Oracle CPQ Cloud. Working with matrix...Apply For This Job