About the Company:
Choice TechLab is a software development and consulting firm, provides credible web solutions that foster business growth. We help accelerate the digital transformation journey by using tested solutions as well as innovative methods. Our dynamic team comprises of Web Software Developers, Cloud Architects, Technical Consultants, Data Administrators, IT Security experts, DevOps Professionals & Digital Marketing experts among others who deliver customized solutions tailored according to your business needs. Our experts identify which areas of our clients business can benefit from our services.
Job location: Mumbai
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/ Probation Period: 6 months
Salary: INR 10,000 (During Trainind Period)
After that Salary= INR2.4 LPA- INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Bond: 3 years
Course Specialization: B.Tech( CS/IT), BCA, MCA
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Desired Skills:
– Candidate will be coding, testing and implementing configuration changes and assisting in the design of software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
– Supporting the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements.
– Assisting in implementing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes & technology.
– Participating in execution and documentation of tests.
– Executing conversion plans and documenting possible improvements .
– Certified application developer is a plus.
– C, C++, Basic of JAVA , PHP or .NET
– College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
– Strong desire to learn.
Core Competency Requirements:
– Solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts (JAVA)
– Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts.
– Familiarity with version control concepts.
Preferred Competency Requirements:
– Exposure to Java, Spring and MVC, NodeJs or TypeScript.
– OCJP Certification will be an added advantage.
– Knowledge of client/server application development.
– Knowledge of agile development methodologies.
– Knowledge of unit testing theory.
Note: Must have 60% aggregate in graduation.
Last date to apply: 15 April 2019
– Aptitude test (minimum 50% to score)
– HR interview
– Technical Interview
– Machine Test
– Final Interview
Full Job Description Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh Scope The BA will provide a combination of commercial and technical expertise and, where...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description: Located in India’s IT Hub, Bengaluru, our center is one of strategic, pure technology hubs...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Web services Analysis skills CICS COBOL DB2 Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionLead Consultant – Mainframe-CAP032370 Lead Consultant...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description Summary Activities contributing to the design and development of products, solutions and systems. Includes activities...Apply For This Job
About The Company:WhiteHat Jr was created to solve the #1 gap in the global school system today. Today, in the...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Desktop Support / Service Desk Specialist As a Desktop Support / Service Desk Specialist, you will provide...Apply For This Job