Channelplay is the fastest growing retail marketing services firm in India. With presence across India and expanding international footprints, managing over 5000 employees for top global brands, we have grown to be a respected name in the Industry.
Technology has always been a differentiator for us and our technology team help us drive effective execution by making cloud-based Enterprise Automation Software products. Our flagship product 1Channel is used by many global Brands & BTL Agencies to manage and track Retail Marketing execution including Field Force Management, In-store Sales and Visual Merchandising Activities. 1Office, another SaaS product developed by us, is an Enterprise Management System to manage HR, Admin and Finance processes with workflow automation and actionable dashboards. Our third product 1View works as a marketplace that enables brands / agencies to publish, track and manage their mystery shopping activities with the help of freelancers.
Profile Offered: Multiprofile.
Experience: Fresher (2019 batch)
Salary: 3 LPA to 3.6 LPA (Depending on profile)
Course Specialization: B.Tech
Job Location: Gurgaon.
• Aptitude test.
• HR Round.
• Interview with Senior Management
Channelplay is hiring for 3 profiles, individual description given below:
Profile 1: Senior Executive – New Customer Acquisition
This role is the first point of contact for any customer looking to buy products in clothing category. These potential customers are from different parts India and abroad. The role brings a lot of exposure and learnings as well as challenges.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Interact with customers over the phone coming through different channels of leads.
• Educate the customers about company’s products, processes and policies.
• Recommend the customers the right products basis their needs.
• Take follow-ups with the customers and close the sales.
• Ensure all the orders received are processed on time by dispatch team.
• Provide market feedback to management to improve processes.
• Report daily sales and working to the manager.
• Very good Hindi and English communication with listening skills, knowledge of any south Indian language will be an advantage.
• Familiar with Microsoft Excel and online systems to record data.
• Energetic and positive attitude.
• Any bachelor’s degree or diploma.
• 0 to 4 years of experience, preferably in customer facing profile.
• Very good spoken skills with good English language communication.
• Young and passionate candidates, willing to work in start-up ecosystem.
• Candidate should be based in Gurgaon.
• Female candidates preferred.
Salary: INR 3.50 LPA (Depending on performance)
Profile 2: Senior Executive-Quality Check
Role & Responsibilities
• Implementation and maintenance of the audit process to ensure quality of the reports.
• Audit of the reports submitted by field team within pre-defined TAT and audit guidelines.
• Sharing reports with internal & external stakeholders.
• Maintain work discipline & data integrity.
• Should be able to meet deadlines and targets defined by Reporting Manager.
• 6 days working role (Monday to Saturday fixed)
Skills & Experience Required for Success in This Role
• Aptitude for Innovation: Our ideal candidate would be someone who in the past has shown an aptitude to not just accept the status quo and focus on maintaining it through good management – but would have had ideas for improving things. A tinkering/improvising attitude will be important for being on a process of continuous improvement, and will help you have ideas for an effective long term strategy.
• Adequate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Salary: INR 3 LPA
Profile 3: Assistant Program Manager
The Assistant Program Manager is a great position for individuals starting on the managerial career path. This position puts people into a position of high management responsibility, however with the benefit of clearly defined processes and very close working with a more senior manager. This helps individuals’ practice and learn the details of management, while being protected from the risk of failure. The management team of a Channelplay project consists of a Program Manager and a team of one or more Assistant Program Managers. The Program Manager is responsible for regular client interactions and for understanding and defining the scope and objectives of projects, and for planning the details of execution. The APMs are responsible for day to day management of multiple stakeholders to ensure that the expected results are delivered. An APM can expect to work in this position for 2 to 3 years before being promoted to the role of a Program Manager.
Role & Responsibilities:
• Ensure achievement of program objectives and deliverables such as target achievement, reporting compliance, quality conformance, etc.
• Coordination with field team to ensure that all stakeholders deliver as per expectations.
• Following project Standard Operating Procedures for all operational tasks.
• Meeting project’s data and analytical requirements through usage of MS Excel and Channelplay platform.
Skills& Experience Required for Success in This Role:
• Analytical Thinking.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel.
• People Management Skills.
• Good Communication Skills.
Qualification Criteria: Graduation/ Post Graduation
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA (Fixed- 3.24 LPA + Variable- 36000 LPA)
Interview Location: Gurgaon, Haryana.
(Please Note: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over)
B. Pharm, B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Des, B.E-Com., B.F.Tech, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr., BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Chartered Accountant, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., LL.B, M. Pharm, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Des, M.Phil., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA, MBBS, MBE, MCA, MCM, MFM, MMS, MSW, Nursing, P.G. Diploma 1 Yr., P.G. Diploma 2 Yr., P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
Full Job Description Industry Financial Services(FS) Location Karnataka Bengaluru Experience Range 5 – 8 Years Job Description About Us Ness...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Web services Microsoft Windows Server Linux PowerShell Full Job DescriptionMicrosoft Digital – Platform Engineering team builds...Apply For This Job
Qualifications R Python Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionAmrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is one of the fastest growing multi-campus, multi-disciplinary Universities in...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Maven Microsoft Excel Git Jenkins Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description At Toll, we move the...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description OPENTEXT – THE INFORMATION COMPANY As the Information Company, our mission at OpenText is to create software...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Business analysis QlikView Communication skills Software development Full Job DescriptionMain Purpose: We require an accomplished business analyst with in-depth...Apply For This Job