About The Company:
Centilytics is a Silicon Valley-based company that helps enterprises using public clouds to govern, analyze and optimize their cloud spend under one roof. We are a part of StartX which is a tier-1 Stanford-based startup accelerator and have been managing millions of annual cloud consumption for all our customers so far.
At present, Centilytics operates for both AWS and Microsoft Azure with a plan of introducing Google cloud in near future. Our clientele base includes Lenovo, Infosys, The Wire, NASSCOM and LRN to name a few.
Note: Progressive Infotech is the parent organization of Centilytics. The hired candidates would be working in the office building of Progressive Infotech.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Shift Type: Night Shift(5:30 PM to 2:30 AM)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/MBA
Bond: 2 Years
Batch Passout: 2018/2019/2020
Salary Structure: Upto INR 6 LPA
|First 6 Months(Candidates will be hired as a trainee/Intern)||Stipend of INR 10,000 + Performance based Incentives|
|Next 6 Months||INR 25,000|
|Next 6 Months||INR 32,000|
|Next 6 Months(2 Years bond end)||INR 40,000|
Candidates who are graduated, their salary will start at 25,000 (Fixed+Variable)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The incumbent will be responsible for market development activities for the company offerings in the customer accounts assigned to them, which would then be taken to closure under leadership of respective business managers.
– Reaching out to prospects in your geography.
– Setting up time for a physical or virtual meeting.
– Demo the platform with the help of our Technical Team.
– Onboard the prospect for a 3-month free trial.
– Transition every on-boarded client to the internal customer adoption team.
How you will grow:
– Gain exposure to fast-growing and well-managed Tech Startups.
– Learn how to build relationships with potential clients.
– Receive 1:1 coaching by our CEO and senior management.
– You’ll gain exposure to the Product Development Cycle.
– Gain vital experience working in the Sales Cycle.
– Learn how to operate LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
– Must be a graduate.
– Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
– Presentable and confident in face-to-face meetings.
– Able to build rapport quickly over phone or face to face.
– Strong networking skills.
– Motivated self-starter.
– Basic knowledge of IT and/or cloud
– Group Discussion Round
– Multiple face-to-face rounds
Full Job Description Job Description Designs, develops, validates, and/or debugs software abstractions and frameworks for acceleration with FPGAs to support...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux PowerShell S3 Git Jenkins Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description Toll Group Job Description Position Title:...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Linux Math .NET CI/CD Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAlpha Ori ™ Technologies (AOT) is a B2B Technology...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description About TATA Technologies Tata Technologies is a company of engineers, led by engineers. With more than 8000...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Sales Product development Succession planning Communication skills Microsoft Office Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionOBJECTIVES· To lead Tech Support team...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Basic Information Country India State Maharashtra City Pune Date Published 02-Nov-2021 Job ID 32095 Travel Amount None...Apply For This Job