– Adheres to all hospital policies and nursing code of conduct.
– Develop objectives for the management of patient nursing care.
– Co-operate with personal of other departments and nursing personnel in providing for patient total needs.
– Evaluate her work periodically.
– Report and document all accident / indicants in which she is involved.
– Perform extra duties when called upon especially on an emergency.
– Train the subordinates as require.
– Recognizes and analyze the patient’s needs.
– Assesses plans and implement total patient care.
– Apply scientific principles in giving patient care.
– Utilize available resources in giving patient care.
– Include the patient and family in the planning of care.
– Evaluate her performance in relation to effectiveness of care provided.
– Maintain appropriate patient care records.
– Recognize legal implications in nursing practice and follows the policies of the nursing service department.
– Ensure a safe and therapeutic environment for her patient.
– Maintain a high standard of nursing care and practice.
– Thinks and acts promptly in emergency situations.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to ₹25,000.00 per month
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer