JOB PURPOSE: Order Management Analysts will typically work with an assigned set of dealers and be responsible for backorders submitted by those respective dealers from time of order entry through fulfilment. Generally the focus will be on backorders and following related steps including but not limited to working with teams expediting and/or researching other alternatives for backorder resolution while keeping dealers apprised of order/shipment status. Order Analyst will work closely with global counterparts with essentially “assigned” first touch responsibilities for overseas backorders as in scope today.
The Order Analyst will follow standard processes in working closely with internal, global process partners in Supply base teams, peer Customer Services teams, Problematic Backorder support, Inventory Management Supply, Warehouse Operations/Support and other teams through the use of Partsviz and other appropriate communication mediums (phone, email, etc). In addition to having an assigned pool (containing multiple assigned dealers) of tickets/requests, the Order Analyst will utilize additional tools (some may need to be yet identified/developed) to help prioritize and monitor workload.
This analyst will also be responsible for first level of elevations and work with dealer contacts to resolve before elevating higher to respective supervisors or other work groups.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Verifying and managing backorder details with the dealer
2. Building rapport with and communicate on a regular basis with a contact (parts analyst) at the dealership.
3. Engage Engineers, Product Groups or Technical resources for guidance as appropriate
4. Provide Order Analytics study on regular basis for order flow/pattern with a focus on segments, parts, customers, and regions. Regular reporting of the findings to higher management and work on corrective/preventive actions.
5. Order Analyst Goals – Categories similar to what is in place today are anticipated/planned. These include but are not limited to:
BACKGROUND /EXPERIENCE :
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Not ready to apply? Submit your information to our Talent Network here.
Urgently Looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager in Calicut Kerala Job Details * Maintain inbound and outbound load *Generate timely...Apply For This Job
Job Description: Global Role : SAP MM Functional Consultant Primary Location : Hyderabad Billing Status : Billable Schedule : Fulltime...Apply For This Job
Responsible for all activities related to Purchase & Stores of all the units in the region Lead the team ensure...Apply For This Job
To Coordinate with the Drivers to Track the Vehicle Movement. To Prepare the Trip Reports To Prepare the Trip Planning...Apply For This Job
Purchase Head – Job Location -Kolkata No of Vacancy -01 Qualification – Any MBA with any specialization or Masters in...Apply For This Job
Plan, implement and oversee supply chain operations Ensure all the assets and supplies are used efficiently Conduct and optimize IT...Apply For This Job