. Monitors & controls the closed records – Receiving of file, follow-ups etc
· Maintaining the Birth & Death Register
· Initiates/assembles new medical record in accordance with policy.
· Prepares cross files and control cards for use in incomplete file areas.
· Prepares logs of specific discharges as determined by company policy.
· Ensure proper maintaining of register in department.
· Ensure proper scanning of Medical Records.
· Checks all entries are signed and dated and otherwise conform to laid down policy.
· Protects the privacy of both physicians and patients by ensuring that records are release only to authorized personnel.
· Utilizes the online computerized chart analysis system to detect deficiencies and advise accordingly.
· Performs any other task and duties appropriate to his/her realm of knowledge, skills and experience as required by the employer.
· Ensure timely submission of reports & death certificate applications.
· Educate patients relatives for collecting the death certificates.
Ensure proper receiving and issue of files/medical records.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From ₹16,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer