About the company:
CapitalAim Financial Advisory Pvt Ltd is India’s leading financial advisory firm committed to make fair, holistic and top quality financial recommendations and tips accessible to all traders and investors in India. Our pressure free work environment and employee centric policies are our USP giving our employees an opportunity to work with flexibility and grow in their career.
Job location: Indore
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Target Batch: 2017-2019
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post Graduate Completed or Pursuing Final Year.
Salary: During Training – INR 11000 Per Month Incentives
Post Training – INR 4.07 LPA Incentives
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation/Training Period: 2 Months
Tentative date of joining: After completion of their Graduation or Post Graduation
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Establish and maintain direct contact with the clients to accelerate business for the Organization
& Financial Analysis to keep update of the market trend.
– Establish contact with clients via telephone calls.
– Acquiring new clients for business generation.
– Understanding and evaluating customer needs.
– Responsible for “Risk Profiling “of Customers.
– Preparing & maintaining the financial reports.
– Keeping track of the financial news & updates.
– Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
– Maintaining and developing long term relationships with clients.
– Good communication skills
– Fast learner and passion for work.
– Possess a high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
– Understanding of negotiation techniques.
– Works with a positive, confident and determined approach.
– Face To Face Interview
B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, MBA
Full Job Description Thence is looking to onboard a Head of Engineering, who can lead a team of developers, who...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Communication skills New Relic Agile Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionFunction: Operations Location: Noida, India With a startup...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Agile Metadata Scrum Full Job DescriptionBe a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies’ product integrity and customer...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Solr React Kafka Node.js Azure Full Job DescriptionCompany Description Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS) accelerates digital transformation so that customers can...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Power BI SharePoint .NET Core .NET Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAbout the company: Masycoda Solutions is...Apply For This Job