About the company:
CapitalAim Financial Advisory Pvt Ltd is India’s leading financial advisory firm committed to make fair, holistic and top quality financial recommendations and tips accessible to all traders and investors in India. Our pressure free work environment and employee centric policies are our USP giving our employees an opportunity to work with flexibility and grow in their career.
Job location: Indore
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Target Batch: 2017-2019
Course Specialization: Any Graduate/Post Graduate Completed or Pursuing Final Year.
Salary: During Training – INR 11000 Per Month Incentives
Post Training – INR 4.07 LPA Incentives
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance & experience during the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation/Training Period: 2 Months
Tentative date of joining: After completion of their Graduation or Post Graduation
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Establish and maintain direct contact with the clients to accelerate business for the Organization
& Financial Trainee to keep update of the market trend.
– Establish contact with clients via telephone calls.
– Acquiring new clients for business generation.
– Understanding and evaluating customer needs.
– Responsible for “Risk Profiling “of Customers.
– Preparing & maintaining the financial reports.
– Keeping track of the financial news & updates.
– Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
– Maintaining and developing long term relationships with clients.
– Good communication skills
– Fast learner and passion for work.
– Possess a high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
– Understanding of negotiation techniques.
– Works with a positive, confident and determined approach.
– Face To Face Interview
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., MBA, MCA
Qualifications Node.js Communication skills AWS Software development Agile Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description Anteelo is a leading strategic design...Apply For This Job
About the Company:Wingify is an India based fast-growing software company that makes technology products that are globally admired such as...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Skills We are looking for a Business Analyst who will help in guiding businesses in improving processes,...Apply For This Job
Roles: Resolving/fulfilling incoming Service Desk incidents and requests Providing IT assistance across a broad range of technologies including a large...Apply For This Job
Qualifications SharePoint Accounting Full Job DescriptionCompany Description Rave Technologies – A Northgate Public Services Company, is a software services company...Apply For This Job
Qualifications DNS Git Jira Leadership Docker Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionCome work at a place where innovation and teamwork come...Apply For This Job