We are looking for an experienced Human Resources and Administration Manager(HR&A) to
Supervise the daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient procedures.
You will act as the first point of contact for HR&A-related queries from employees and external
partners. You will also have to handle employee-related services, regulatory compliance, and
employee relations, among many other tasks.
Payroll and Budget:
1. Coordinate the preparation of finances and make sure timely deliverance of monthly payroll as per the policy.
2. Advice on appropriate staffing levels and assist in budget preparation.
3. Analyzing financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to
ensure all operations are within budget
4. Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for
budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs and optimising resources
5. Working knowledge and implementation of GST and other local statutory policies as per
relevance and requirements
1. Ensure smooth running of all administrative functions in the office.
2. Supervise staff travel and hotel arrangements, including visas and work permits.
3. Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
4. Monitor Insurance/AMC/Guarantees/Warrantees/Consents/Licenses/Norms etc so as to
ensure the same are in place
Recruitment and Retention:
1. Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human
resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
2. Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment of qualified job
applicants; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
3. Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
4. Ensure proper joining formalities are carried out and induction is provided for New joiners
Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
An analytical mind with problem-solving skills.
Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
A team player with leadership skills.
Proficient in MS Office
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹25,000.00 – ₹30,000.00 per month
Speak with the employer