About The Company:
BRIDGEi2i helps enterprises leverage the power of Data, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning and Technology to transform their businesses. One of the fastest growing companies in this space, we are solving some of the toughest challenges for enterprises around growth, customer experience, operations effectiveness and developing new business models. We do this through our unique and integrated Information – Insight – Impact approach, which has won accolades from Analysts and Customers. Our proprietary, pre-developed AI Assets accelerate the path to value realization for our clients. We were the youngest firm to be recognized by Gartner and Forrester for how we deliver value to customers.
Headquartered in Bangalore, with presence in US, Australia and Netherland, our teams bring deep expertise in Algorithms, Data Engineering, Application Development and Business Understanding that allow us to design, build and implement solutions that deliver value for our clients.
We are looking at individuals, with a passion for data, algorithms, technology and business – keen to
shape their careers as experts in this industry.
You will be a part of an exciting, fast paced journey to build a global institution!
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA
Target Batch: 2019-2020
Salary: INR 4.5 LPA – INR 5.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Appreciate business context and translate business problems into analytics problems
– Manage large volumes of structured and unstructured data, extract & create features using Data Engineering, NLP, Computer Vision algorithms
– Analyse data using various statistics, machine learning, optimization techniques
– Develop visualizations to communicate insights and make actionable recommendations Deploy solutions through web or mobile applications and API integrations with source systems
Skill Set Required:
– Has passion for numbers and is excited about solving business challenges using data, algorithms and technology
– Strong foundation (through projects / course work / hackathons / internships / MOOC) in either data engineering, algorithms (Statistics, ML, Optimization, NLP, Computer Vision etc.) or application development with good conceptual understanding of their applications
– Very good interpersonal skills, able to influence without authority, adaptable to change and
– Self-starters, willing to wrestle with hard problems and passion to build the organization
Last date to apply: 25/02/2020
– Form Filling: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/58CYG6Z
– Online Test
– Face to Face Interview
Qualifications Linux Active Directory TCP/IP Bash Scripting Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description For over 10 years, Zscaler...Apply For This Job
Qualifications ERP systems Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description About Accenture: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills Linux DevOps Jenkins Jira Full Job DescriptionThe health and safety of our employees and candidates is very...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Communication skills Android Agile Android Development Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionWho we are: At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Position Description: Looking for Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning Engineer with 2+ years of relevant experience. Your...Apply For This Job
Welcome to AMCAT chat centre AMCAT is India’s largest employability test. Taking AMCAT can open up multiple job opportunities for...Apply For This Job