About The Company:
Visur Technologies Services is an outstanding Software Product development Company in India headquartered in Canada. We are a leading technology company focusing on the Canadian- Oil & Gas market. Leveraging its market insights and strong R&D focus, Visur is developing an excellent one stop software product solution for Oil & Gas Industry. Refer the below link for more details about the company https://visur.one/
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-2 year
Course Specialization: BE/B.TECH/ME/M.TECH/MCA/M.Sc
Target Batch: 2018-2019
Probation/Training period: 1 Months
Salary: For Fresher: INR 1.9 LPA
For Experienced: INR 3 LPA – INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure.
– Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools.
– Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
– Work closely with the architect and Team to design networks, systems, and storage environments that effectively reflect business needs, security requirements, and service level requirements.
– Participate in planning, implementation, and growth of the infrastructure.
– Manage a continuous integration/continuous deployment methodology for the server-based technologies.
– Taking appropriate action in case of service goes offline.
– Must be feasible to work in shift rotations ( day & night shift as we work for the Canada client).
– Getting up to date to the new technologies
– Must be adaptive for new technologies / rapid system requirements changes.
Skill Set Required:
– Linux, AWS, PowerShell, Tomcat, Github
– Oneline Test
– Technical Round
– HR Round
B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
Full Job Description Basic Information Country India State Maharashtra City Pune Date Published 22-Nov-2021 Job ID 31735 Travel Amount None...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Salesforce Direct sales Enterprise Software Internet of things Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionWe’re enhancing the way we live and...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Title: – QA & Testing Analyst Corporate Title: Associate Location- Magarpatta City, Pune Finance, tax sub...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux Identity & access management HTTPS NGINX S3 Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionFor CloudOps team, we are looking for...Apply For This Job