– Preparing MIS report and reporting to senior management
– Maintain of vehicles (services, repair & spare parts)
– Maintain records, filing and general admin duties.
– Maintain fuel record
– Coordinating office activities to secure efficiency and compliance to company
– Maintain the record of permit, fitness & taxes of vehicles
Tracking data, making reports, coordinating with Transport Vendor & all Bill Checked efficiently.
– Responsible Transports, Vehicles management
– responsible for all kind of vehicle booking and bills for Corporate client
– Taking care of customer support where provided vehicles to clients/guest.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹15,000.00 – ₹20,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Speak with the employer
Job Details: Job Summary :- Food and Beverage Services is a process of preparing, presenting and serving of food and...Apply For This Job
Posting Date Jan 03, 2022 Job Number 22000361 Job Category Finance & Accounting Location Courtyard Bengaluru Hebbal, No 2/55 Outer...Apply For This Job
Summary You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International’s Corporate...Apply For This Job
Posting Date Aug 09, 2021 Job Number 21087894 Job Category Human Resources Location The Westin Goa, Survey No 204/1 Sub...Apply For This Job
Summary You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers. The Commis I...Apply For This Job
Must have experience in Hotel sales (Sales of room) Must have experience in Mice (Meetings , Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions...Apply For This Job