· The PCT Engineer is responsible for all instrumentation matters regarding plant operability, maintenance / reliability, investments, technology improvements, and technical compliance / integrity.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Assures that PCT performance supports plant performance goals related to capacity, operability / availability, economy, compliance, quality, safety, and environment
2. Has responsibility (technical, budget, timelines, compliance) for the planning and execution of PCT maintenance and investment projects in the Plant.
3. Has up-to-date knowledge about relevant internal and external regulations; Assures compliance with local technical and legal rules and with Company policies in the field of PCT
4. Is responsible for creating preventive maintenance schedules; Reviews and adjusts them based on plant performance, equipment failure history and available best practices.
5. Has responsibility for identifying, evaluating, and developing PCT modifications and improvements in the Plant
6. Is responsible to troubleshoot PCS problems in the plant, modifies maintenance plans and triggers improvement projects to minimize PCS failures
7. Is responsible for creating and maintaining Plant technical documentation
8. Regular interaction with vendor, instruments manufacturer for updating the instrumentation standard
9. Ensuring all activities done as per schedule & within specific budget
10. Responsible for maintaining of minimum down time for equipment’s from instrumentation
11. Performs preventive and predictive maintenance plans to complete tasks per schedule; Performs preventive and predictive maintenance plans to complete tasks per schedule; Completes the related corrective maintenance jobs during shift time; Uses and maintains all tools in properly condition
12. Manage all interfaces with other discipline.
13. Prepares maintenance activity reports and submits to supervisor after finishing each activity
WHO YOU ARE
· Emerson Delta V DCS, Siemens PLC, SIS/ESD, SIL, HAZOP, latest types of field ,analyzers & panel instrumentation, resources management
· Thorough understanding of PCS concepts / practices and good understanding of maintenance and project management
· Good knowledge of Engineering tools and software – SAP, Meridiam
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹1,000,000.00 – ₹1,800,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types: