1. To manage procurement cycle for Electronic components. Sufficient knowledge about procuring components independently from countries like China, Taiwan, Singapore, Korea, EU etc is expected.
2. To gather information related to lead time trends & take appropriate actions to ensure 100% availability of materials.
3. To develop new suppliers & distributors and ensure flawless on boarding.
4. To coordinate with Marketing & Logistic Department for annual/monthly production Plan and arrange material based on just in time concept.
5. To coordinate with finance department for vendor reconciliation and ensure timely payments to suppliers.
6. To ensure and control material inventory.
7. Ensure zero production loss due to unavailability of material.
8. Awareness of documentation/system of ISO 9001-and EMS 14001.
9. Handle overseas suppliers.
Preferred Experience / Knowledge
1. Knowledge of SAP.
2. Good communication skill.
3. Knowledge of local (pan India) vendor base.
4. Well versed with purchasing terms and commercial contracts / agreements.
5. Preferred experience in electronic components.
6. Knowledge of International standard and compliances
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 – ₹1,000,000.00 per year
Yes, Standard Covid – 19 precautions
Ability to commute/relocate:
UP’s number one electronics retail chain store ” Value Plus Retail Pvt. Ltd.” is looking for candidate – Dispatch Coordination...Apply For This Job
Job description Entire Logistics Operations Experience, Package List Preparation, and Experience on customer relationship. Should Coordinate with CRM Team regarding...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a Purchasing Officer to buy products that are essential for our company’s day-to-day operations. You will...Apply For This Job
CMA CGM Group, founded by Jacques R. Saadé, is a leading worldwide shipping & logistics group. Now headed by Rodolphe...Apply For This Job
Application due 2021-07-09 Supply Chain Entry level Mumbai, Maharashtra, India Job Description Job Title: Senior Executive – Logistics Division/Company/Entity: ASSA...Apply For This Job
Roles and Responsibilities Inventory reports & allocation of Assets like capital/ equipment’s/ Machineries. Management of Assets like capital/ equipment’s/ Machineries....Apply For This Job