Avaso is an IT solution provider with coverage in more than 150 countries as well as global distribution capabilities. We have a proven track record of success providing best-of-breed technology solutions to enterprises of all sizes, including some of the world’s largest brands. Avaso has extensive expertise in the design and implementation of advanced network infrastructures and web-scale data center environments, as well as the logistics capabilities for large-scale, multisite technology rollouts. With locations worldwide and expertise in complex international transactions, Avaso has the ability to deliver enterprise-class solutions and services across the globe. Avaso maintains long-term, strategic relationships with key technology leaders, including Cisco, EMC, VMware, NetApp and Dell.
Profile offered: Service Desk Analyst
Currently seeking a motivated Service Desk Analyst who can coordinate with various teams via e-mail, phone to have unmatched quality of IT services rendered by our field engineers onsite ranging from simple Desktop support to Complex Enterprise Support (Networking devices, Servers, Storages etc.).
This is a full-time role and requires the ability to plan, multi-task and follow through on assigned tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Act as a strong communication channel between Company’s global clients, Field engineers and other internal team
– Coordinate with the different teams (Service delivery, PMO, Field Ops etc.) to deliver assigned tasks/projects successfully
– Ticket/Incident Management – Respond to received tickets within defined SLAs, Log and assign tickets to respective in country Field Engineers.
– Escalation Handling – Handle the first line of service delivery escalations, investigate with the respective Field Engineer to prepare and submit RCA to the Line Manager.
– Maintain the incident/tickets health in AVASO ITSM system by keeping them up to date.
Required Qualification & Skills
– B.E./B.Tech/Bsc (IT)
– Excellent English communication skills – written & oral
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
– Time management & multitasking ability
– Excellent inter-personal skills
Academics: 55% above
Target Batch: 2019
Job Location: Mohali
CTC- upto 2.5 LPA
Compensation and Benefits
– Industry standard remuneration
– Medical insurance coverage for self & family (Self, Spouse + up to 2 Kids)
– PF & ESI
– Paid leaves
– Company sponsored trainings (technical and behavioural)
– Employee engagement program (Team building activities, fun activities, travel)
– Performance driven Rewards & Recognition program
– Employee centric policies to help with personal & professional life balance
– Performance driven faster growth
Interview process: Face to Face
Interview Location: Mohali
Interview Schedule: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
Full Job Description Purpose of the position: Senior software developer (Xamarin) Responsibilities & duties: Design and deliver the next generation...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Requisition ID: 274231 Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services Expected Travel: 0 – 10% Career Status: Professional...Apply For This Job
Qualifications C C++ Full Job DescriptionAbout NortonLifeLock: NortonLifeLock is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. Bringing together decades of...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Description – ALMT IT FO: C# Dot Net Developer About BNP Paribas Group: BNP Paribas Group...Apply For This Job
Qualifications AI Power BI Forecasting Docker Tableau Doctoral degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionCompany Description The Bosch Center for Artificial...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software Create visual aspects of marketing materials, websites and...Apply For This Job