Avaso is an IT solution provider with coverage in more than 150 countries as well as global distribution capabilities. We have a proven track record of success providing best-of-breed technology solutions to enterprises of all sizes, including some of the world’s largest brands. Avaso has extensive expertise in the design and implementation of advanced network infrastructures and web-scale data center environments, as well as the logistics capabilities for large-scale, multisite technology rollouts. With locations worldwide and expertise in complex international transactions, Avaso has the ability to deliver enterprise-class solutions and services across the globe. Avaso maintains long-term, strategic relationships with key technology leaders, including Cisco, EMC, VMware, NetApp and Dell.
Profile offered: Service Desk Analyst
Currently seeking a motivated Service Desk Analyst who can coordinate with various teams via e-mail, phone to have unmatched quality of IT services rendered by our field engineers onsite ranging from simple Desktop support to Complex Enterprise Support (Networking devices, Servers, Storages etc.).
This is a full-time role and requires the ability to plan, multi-task and follow through on assigned tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Act as a strong communication channel between Company’s global clients, Field engineers and other internal team
– Coordinate with the different teams (Service delivery, PMO, Field Ops etc.) to deliver assigned tasks/projects successfully
– Ticket/Incident Management – Respond to received tickets within defined SLAs, Log and assign tickets to respective in country Field Engineers.
– Escalation Handling – Handle the first line of service delivery escalations, investigate with the respective Field Engineer to prepare and submit RCA to the Line Manager.
– Maintain the incident/tickets health in AVASO ITSM system by keeping them up to date.
Required Qualification & Skills
– B.E./B.Tech/Bsc (IT)
– Excellent English communication skills – written & oral
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
– Time management & multitasking ability
– Excellent inter-personal skills
Academics: 55% above
Target Batch: 2019
Job Location: Mohali
CTC- upto 2.5 LPA
Compensation and Benefits
– Industry standard remuneration
– Medical insurance coverage for self & family (Self, Spouse + up to 2 Kids)
– PF & ESI
– Paid leaves
– Company sponsored trainings (technical and behavioural)
– Employee engagement program (Team building activities, fun activities, travel)
– Performance driven Rewards & Recognition program
– Employee centric policies to help with personal & professional life balance
– Performance driven faster growth
Interview process: Face to Face
Interview Location: Mohali
Interview Schedule: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
Qualifications Business analysis Visio SoapUI Cognos Data warehouse Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionEpsilon is seeking a Business Systems...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Linux C C++ Bloomberg SoC Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionAnsys is the global leader in engineering simulation,...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Docker Java Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAs a Senior Architect, you will lead the architecture, development of platform components...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Agile Project management 5G Full Job DescriptionAbout the team Our team, known as the IDC team, is involved in...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Data Scientist Purpose of the Job The services that Elsevier provides are becoming increasingly dependent on data...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Git JUnit Test-driven development .NET CI/CD Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description- Work from product documentation as well as...Apply For This Job