About The Company:
Avalon Information Systems Private Limited (AISPL) is an industry-certified information technology solutions provider. AISPL designs and implements software for global development agencies and governments to achieve the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development set out by the United Nations.
AISPL is based in New Delhi, India, with offices in New York, Brazil and South Africa. The firm has completed projects in over 130 countries, and is a signatory to the U.N. Global Compact. Since 1996, Avalon Group has been in partnership with the Community Systems Foundation (CSF), a U.N. ECOSOC-certified nonprofit organization based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA. Through this partnership, our organizations have built a portfolio of data management software solutions for sustainable development.
We promote open data and builds open-source software in compliance with CDDL 1.0, in the spirit of leveraging all investments in data collection and software for better global development outcomes. Our products promote greater interoperability within the ecosystem of socioeconomic statistics by complying with international standards, including SDMX, IATI standards for transparency in development cooperation, and OGC standards for geospatial content. In this way, we ensure that investments made in software development and data management contribute to the process of transforming data to knowledge, and knowledge to better human development decisions.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E.
Academic % Criteria: 60% throughout with no backlogs
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Bond: 2 Years
Batch Passout: 2020
Internship – INR 15,000/month (for 6 months)
Post Internship: For next 1 year L1 Trainee – INR 3.6 LPA
From Second year, L2 Trainee – INR 4.8 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Excellent programming skills.
– Should be open to work over any technology
– Prompt and professional response to bug reports.
– Develop and implement new software programs.
– Maintain and improve the performance of existing software.
– Test and maintain software to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
– Recommend Improvements for existing software programs as necessary.
– Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively.
– Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
Skill Set Required:
– Knowledge of .Net, PHP, Angular JS
– Expected to learn new technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies within assigned Project
– Ability to learn new programming languages quickly.
– Ability to write, edit and debug computer programs to achieve desired output.
– Ability to work productively in a team.
– AMCAT Test
– Face to Face Interview
– HR Round
Qualifications AI Informatica .NET Google Cloud Platform PL/SQL Full Job DescriptionWe are immediately looking for Software Developer for Bangalore location.Role:...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description POSITION PURPOSE To be the Jaquar Brand Ambassador in the builders segment of the assigned territory To...Apply For This Job
Job Description : System Administrator Job title: System Administrator Role: Individual ContributorLocation: Mohali (Chandigarh) Dept: Client Servicing Shift: Day/ NightCompany:...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Bamboo Salesforce DevOps C C++ Full Job DescriptionWe see boundless potential in the way we live. It drives the...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description Job Title Product Owner – Customer Collaboration & Resource Scheduling Job Description The Product Owner is the...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Communication skills Debugging Full Job Description32342BR INDIA – Delhi Job Description and Requirements Job Description: You will work with...Apply For This Job