About the Company:-
AuthBridge is a leading provider of platforms and solutions that enable trust.Its offerings include instant identity verification, employment background screening, customer screening, partner due diligence amongst many others.The company is now significantly aiding the growth of collaborative consumption in the sharing economy by fulfilling the need for quality and trust metrics while meeting needs of instantaneity. Combining deep process knowledge with technology, AuthBridge has consistently innovated to stay ahead of the curve in over eleven years of its operations.The company has delivery capability in more than 140 countries and a client-base across a broad spectrum of businesses, including Fortune 500 companies. Cornell University, an Ivy League institution, has published a case study titled “‘AuthBridge: Innovating HR Operations in India” on AuthBridge’s technology innovations in the space of employment background screening.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Training/Probation Period: 6 months
Stipend: INR 8000 (during training)
Salary: INR 2 LPA + Performance based incentives
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: BE/B.tech/BBA/Any Graduate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Ascertain verification process as per client guidelines
– Conduct research to check Company authenticity
– Follow up through call or emails with HR SPOC for closing verifications
– Coordinate with companies and update database with concerned HR records Coordination with other operations department for closures
– Closures of employment checks as per the agreed TAT with client.
– Rework on checks if escalation raises
Skill Set Required:
– Good Communication Skills
– Quick Learner
– Proficient in Ms Office, Word and Excel.
Last date to apply: 17 December 2018
– Face to Face Round