About The Company:
Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May O’Reilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions. It regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. It was rated by Business Week as one of world’s 25 most intriguing start-ups.
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA
Batch pass out: 2018-2019
Probation/Training Period: 1 Months
Salary: Upto INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The person will get a flavor of different aspects of product development as he/she would get hands-on experience in test design/development and project management.
The candidate shall be responsible for designing high-quality assessment content individually and in a team as per the requirement. The responsibilities shall include understanding the assessment objective, developing the test blueprint, item specifications, designing items and ensuring a strong quality control/review mechanism.
Responsibilities shall include:
Test Design and Development:
– Elicit requirements by understanding the brief, conducting primary and secondary research and engaging with industry professionals and academia. Critically analyse and amalgamate information to define blueprints.
– Develop a comprehensive test blueprint, with learnings drawn from different knowledge-based instruments.
– Develop original content in areas of expertise.
– Work on content analytics and study the quality of test items based on candidate endorsement data.
– Develop situational judgment tests to measure the competencies required on the job for different roles by analysing the job and identifying different work situations.
– Closely check the developed content in adherence to global scientific guidelines. This would include content proofreading, translation checks, and other quality checks followed as a part of the standard operating procedure.
– Develop the product map and content for state-of-the-art testing technologies like simulation tests.
– Associate and engage with Subject Matter Experts/Industry experts to support the content developers and reviewers to finalize curriculum/content for different tests.
– Associate and engage with translation agencies and other vendors to get translations done for different tests or to solicit other services to support content development.
– Associate with in-house and external proof-readers/copyeditors to get the content of the test reviewed before it is made live.
– Manage a module testing team to check for bugs or errors before the test becomes live.
– Multitask to rollout (or deliver) multiple tests in a given time frame.
Skill Set Required:
– Good analytical skills, Proficient in English
– Aptitude Test
– Technical Round of Interview
– Face to Face Interview
Qualifications Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionAs the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server Marketo Salesforce PowerShell Power BI Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionNokia is a global leader...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Data warehouse Jira Leadership Communication skills Management Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionJob Description NIELSEN BUY DIRECTOR OF PROGRAM MANAGEMENT...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Analysis skills C C++ .NET XML Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionRole Engineer – Design and Development The...Apply For This Job
About the company:With the idea of imparting programming knowledge, Mr. Sandeep Jain, an IIT Roorkee alumnus started a dream, GeeksforGeeks....Apply For This Job