About the Company:
Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May OReilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions. It regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. It was rated by Business Week as one of worlds 25 most intriguing startups.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E./MBA/PGDBA/PGDBM (from Tier 2 and 3 institutes)
Batch: 2016 – 2019
Salary: INR 3.5 LPA – INR 5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– Prospecting SME Clients through an efficient mapping process.
– Identify key decision makers (CEO/CTO/HR Head) of prospects to begin sales process.
– Cold-call prospects in to pitch our offerings and aggressive follow-ups to get a mutually beneficial deal.
– Efficient implementation on sales process and strategies for deal closure and successful delivery.
– Build a portfolio of constant revenue generating accounts and up-sell on new products/offerings launched by company.
– Maintaining a strong relationship with all accounts, making sure that they are being serviced well.
– Achieving objectives on incremental Revenue Generation each month.
– 0 to 2 years of direct work experience or knowledge of Sales Cycle/B2B sales.
– Demonstrated ability to identify & convert prospects to opportunities.
– Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills, able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
– Exceptional written, verbal communication and listening skills.
– Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
– High level of integrity and work ethic.
You may want to work with us, if the following excites you:
– You want to be a part of a young, energetic and qualified team.
– Opportunity to make an impact excites you.
– You think you have ideas with potential and want to implement them.
– Be a part of an established corporate brand with operations across various countries.
– Written Test (20 Minutes)
– Face to Face Interview Rounds
No Field Job , 5 Days Working.
Full Job Description Zynga’s software engineers don’t just develop some of the world’s popular games, we deliver some of the...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Microsoft SQL Server React Entity Framework Git Jenkins Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionLeading IT company looking for an experienced...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Bloomberg Bachelor’s degree Master’s degree Full Job DescriptionAnsys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world’s most...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description We’re Gush – a beauty brand on a mission to uncomplicate makeup and make beauty joyful again....Apply For This Job
Qualifications Salesforce Microsoft Excel CRM software Microsoft Word Pre-sales Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionTo get the best candidate experience, please...Apply For This Job
Full Job Description We are looking for a senior QA manager to manage and QA teams in Bangalore, India. This...Apply For This Job