About the Company:
Aspiring Minds is a global job skills credentialing leader set up with a vision to create a merit driven talent ecosystem and enable efficient job skills matching by crafting credible and intelligent assessments. The flagship product AMCAT, is the worlds most widely-taken employability test helping over two million candidates find the ‘right jobs every year. Backed by state-of-the-art, adaptive assessment technology and machine learning algorithms – it allows adaptive, standardized and reliable measurement of generic employability skills (language, cognitive, behavior) and a wide range of functional skills using simulated assessments. Aspiring Minds enables job seekers to evaluate their job skills, earn industry recognized credentials and find appropriate career opportunities. We also help companies dramatically improve their quality and efficiency of hiring and are today associated with more than 3500 corporations. Founded in 2008 by Himanshu and Varun Aggarwal, Aspiring Minds is a 500 people strong organization with operations in US, China, India, Middle East, Philippines and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Job location: Gurgaon
Desired Experience: Freshers
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation: Minimum 60%
Probation/Training Period: 2 Months
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Salary: INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech, BCA/ B.Sc.
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The candidate shall be responsible for designing high-quality assessment content individually and in a team as per the requirement. The responsibilities shall include understanding the assessment objective, developing the test blueprint, item specifications, designing items and ensuring a strong quality control/review mechanism.
Responsibilities shall include:
Test Design and Development:
– Elicit requirements by understanding the brief, conducting primary and secondary research and engaging with industry professionals and academia. Critically analyse and amalgamate information to define blueprints.
– Develop a comprehensive test blueprint, with learnings drawn from different knowledge-based instruments.
– Develop original content in areas of expertise.
– Work on content analytics and study the quality of test items based on candidate endorsement data.
– Develop situational judgment tests to measure the competencies required on the job for different roles by analysing the job and identifying different work situations.
– Closely check the developed content in adherence to global scientific guidelines. This would include content proofreading, translation checks, and other quality checks followed as a part of the standard operating procedure.-
– Develop the product map and content for state-of-the-art testing technologies like simulation tests.
– Associate and engage with Subject Matter Experts/Industry experts to support the content developers and reviewers to finalize curriculum/content for different tests.
– Associate and engage with translation agencies and other vendors to get translations done for different tests or to solicit other services to support content development.
– Associate with in-house and external proof-readers/copyeditors to get the content of the test reviewed before it is made live.
– Manage a module testing team to check for bugs or errors before the test becomes live.
Multitask to rollout (or deliver) multiple tests in a given time frame.
– Submitting details in a google form
– Home Assignment
– Skype Interview (if required)
– Selection Process during face to face interview
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer Duties & Responsibilities Design and execute systems to check for issues Document test cases Perform and...Apply For This Job
About The Company:Kiprosh is a software development firm crafting scalable web & mobile products for USA, Hong Kong, and India...Apply For This Job
Qualifications .NET Core Node.js Communication skills APIs Angular Full Job DescriptionThis position is for Senior Developer. He/She should have below...Apply For This Job
Qualifications Cloud infrastructure Bachelor’s degree Full Job DescriptionAbout the company: We provide IT and software services. We work on development,...Apply For This Job
Requisition ID: 259565 Relocation Authorized: Limited (e.g. Development Assignment) Project No.: 00000 – Non Project Grade: Z Position to be...Apply For This Job
Works with business teams, defining visions/solutions and collaborating/driving to see them to completion Translate requirements into designs that align with...Apply For This Job